Chapter 21

Happy Reading

Ignore the grammatical errors and spelling mistakes.

Omkara's POV

the moment she slapped me I saw the broken Gauri, broken because of me, her tears were all over her face, I was trying to give her happiness and here I'm the sole reason for this state.

"I'm your wife, I love you. How can say that? how can you be so mean?" she asked in her hoarse voice, her words were trembling because of her pain. she slapped me again beat me on chest.

Did I really hear her say love? does she really love me?

she slid down and sat on her both knees still beating me. she was crying so heavily.

"you are so mean, you... are not the Omkara...I knew, you have...changed" she said in between her hiccups.

what the f*** I did?

I slid down and hugged her.

 "I'm so so sorry"

"you won't....even remember saying it" she was protesting and still beating me.

"No, baby I mean it, whatever I said last night. I'm so ashamed of my behaviour" I kissed her head.

"Please forgive me for the last time, I won't hurt you ever, now I have realised my mistake" I never thought I can broke someone this bad, she must had  trusted me so much, I'm such a fool, now she won't be able to trust me ever again.

"no" she shook her head and tried to move away from my hold.

"please don't Guari, I'll die without you" I was aware of my tears.

she was shocked for a moment then she moved closer and wiped my tears. I was looking at her, trying to read her. suddenly she slapped me and it was more harder than before.

"I'm sorry" she again slapped me then throw herself on my arms.

"I can't forgive you" she said while crying and hugged me tightly.

"please, sorry baby" I hugged her tightly and rubbed her back.

Jo dil ki duaan hai kabhi kaam aaye

Ghadi do ghadi ko toh aaram aaye

Sanam baajuon ke hasi daayre mein

Rokar bikharne ko jee chahta hain

Woh humse khafa hain hum unse khafa hain

Magar baat karne ko jee chahta hain

Badi dilnashi hai yeh unki adaayen

Adaaon pe marne ko jee chahta hain

we were crying endlessly, I had relief in this moment. I knew she loves me, she wants to stay. she won't give up on me. She is MINE.

when her cry turn down, I took her in my arms and limped to bed which was hardly two steps away. I placed her on bed. I took a tie and tied our hands just like yesterday.

she looked at me in surprise.

"now on I'll do whatever you want" I kissed her temple, I won't hurt you ever and I won't let anyone else hurt you. I promised myself.

"why are you doing all this?" she asked me in confusion.

I licked my lip, thinking from where to start.