Chapter 26

Happy reading

Not reading proof

Omkara's POV

She looked at me with the most innocent eyes like asking...what happened?

I kissed her forehead and then lips, while I zipped her dress but didn't zipped it fully I kept it little open.

"You should change" Saying that I limped towards her underclothes and picked it up.

"Where should I keep it?" I asked her.

In no minutes she snatched it from me.

"Stop behaving like I haven't seen anything, and for your kind information just two minutes back I was sucking you almost.." I left the last part hanging little hinting towards the cloth she was holding.

"Get out" she shouted

"Okay" I held my both hands up in surrender.

She didn't lock door again, god this girl.

"Thrown out?" Rudy chuckled

"Very funny"

"Why are you being pissed off on me?" He huffed in fake anger.

These two are exactly same that's why they are best friends.

"Stop being drama king and once more you walked in without knocking. I'll seriously kill you, consider it as my second and final warning" I said him calmly but I mean each and every word.

If I wasn't inside then Gauri would had been striping when this idiot would had walked in.

Even just The thought is very unsettling.

"I'm sorry, I wasn't expecting you here. I thought.." he didn't complete his words

"I don't need anyone's permission to be around my wife so next time I won't entertain your any excuses"

He held his one hand up in surrender while other was holding pizza.

"Come in" Gauri called us inside

They didn't ask me to leave and I wasn't even in a mood to go. I wanted to be around my wife and as well as this idiot. I missed him and before going I had behaved rudely with him still without sorry everything was fine between us.

It had been always like this, we understood each other and never asked for any explanation.

Gauri was wearing shorts and T-shirt, a very big t shirt for her and that looked gents tshirt.

"Who's t-shirt are you wearing?" I like to see her in my clothes, I can't share her

I looked at Rudy, if he said it's his then I'll kill him now only.

"Chill man, she loves to wear guys tshirt, she buys for herself. That's not mine dude" the way I was glaring at him he freaked out in last.

"It's mine Om" Gauri said softly.

I nodded in reply.

"Let's watch movie" Rudy suggested and Gauri joined him instantly.

They were fighting over movie, while I just sat with them and realised nothing had changed, I still get annoyed from their over close friendship, now she is mine, I had thought now it won't affect afterall I'm her husband but still it did very little though.

I sat purposely inbetween them and kept my hand on Gauri's shoulder. I didn't even hear which movie they selected and I didn't care to even see.

Rudy rested his head on my shoulder, I didn't say or do anything over it because I have seen him doing same with my wife many times and it's better be me then her.