Chapter 27

Sorry for the late update.

Gauri's Pov

Not reading proof

Happy reading

The way Om said he didn't sleep well whole week my heart went out for him I almost forgave him, he was about to take me home to meet mom dad but because of his office he left me.

That hurted me, no matter what happens his priority will he his office, his first wife I'll always remain second. I came home without informing him with Ru, I wanted to punish him but the way he cared about my small things I couldn't be angry on him for more.

Especially when I love his passionate behaviour towards his business, and I should understand it was actually urgent and sudden we couldn't have done anything, he was needer there so I let go the matter.

I had gave in we were almost about to make love but then I heard knocking sound on door I tried to stop him but he started to plead, now thinking about that moment I couldn't help and chuckled.

More shocking was Ru's behaviour.

"Mom said you to get ready fast, she wants to talk with you before you leave for office"

"Okay"

"I wouldn't had came to disturb you but mom was behind my back for this"

"It's Okay Ru"

"Yeah it's okay for you but not for me, your dear husband will kill me" he made scared face.

"Why?"

"Because of my bad timings" I turned pink hearing his reply.

"It's not like that, we were sleeping" I tried to hide our bedroom matter.

"I'm not new in this world Ri, go and hide your fresh love bite" he said and walked, I was looking down feeling so embarassed "and bedroom is not sound proof" he added still walking.

***

"Bloody Rudy, if he knew what we were about to do then why did he disturb us?" Omkara said angrily while getting ready when I was filling him with the information.

"Om are you out of your mind? I want you to be careful. He can't know like this personal things"

"I agree, He shouldn't know, but they all know what we do inside our room even though we don't do" he said shrugging.

"Om.."

"I'll make our bedroom soundproof and will break Rudy's leg so he can stop putting his leg in every damn time" he angrily walked out of our room.

Both brothers are alike dumb.

On dining table when mom and I were talking about upcoming vat savitri fast, Om was glaring at Ru while Ru was gulping down the food through his throat hurriedly, wanting to be away from this place and this man.

Om and I left together for office, today I will end all these separation. We both learnt our lesson now I think it's enough I should start being his wife.

No matter how annoying or stupid he is, I love him so much.

Om was looking tensed when I entered in his cabin to handover him a file.

"Everything alright?" I asked him.

"Hmm yeah don't worry"

I wasn't sure of his reply so walked to him and checked his forehead.

"I'm totally fine" he held my hands in his and kissed my plam.

Wanting to let him know that I have forgiven him, I sat in his lap and circled his neck.