Chapter 22

Happy Reading

Gauri's POV

I'm so much angry on this guy but there is still a satisfaction, I was scared to lose this perfect dream life. When in morning he hurted me I was done with him and when I saw pain in his eyes, I was ready to give him whatever he want. Even if that meant leaving him.

For that one moment when I cried, I knew I lost everything his words hurted me but the pain on his face killed me. That moment I was crying for my broken dreams and heart.

When he revealed me everything I realised one thing that I need to tell him all truth including the part of Wooing him but I feel di deserves to know it too. I was Wooing her to be husband.

I can't understand why he feels so insecure, his limp doesn't make difference. He is a best businessman, the way companies share price raised after his taking CEO designation is remarkable. He is gem, no girl till that I saw involved with him. Not even in news, he loves his privacy and out blue this man loves me.

I can feel that pain on his face was reflection of our heartbreaks, seeing me like that must be so hard for him, I can't even bear his tears even though he hurted me so bad.

That's why wiped his tears and hugged him. I'm having a different kind of fight inside me, I want to punish him very hard and I want to protect him from it too.

Love is most craziest thing.

After dinner when we woke in our suit.

"Omkara, sleep on couch" I ordered and moved towards bedroom.

"Gauri"

"It's your punishment" I shouted from bedroom.

"Okay whatever you say" I can clearly imagine him raising both hands.

When I laid on bed I realised, sleeping without him is biggest punishment for me, I turned on bed for hours.

"This is not working" I growled and walked in hall to check on him.

I stand on door and saw him Turning on couch. He was trying to adjust his body on it and was failing miserably.

"I think it's very hard punishment for you" I said and moved towards him.

"No, it's okay. I'm totally fine"

He is fine but not me, giving him punishment is necessary I can't let go this matter it's about my respect but it's going very hard from day one.

I stood front of him, I was thinking what to do? How can I make this punishment difficult for him and still comfortable for us?

"What happened baby?" He sat on couch, he seemed very concerned about me.

"Let's modify your punishment" I sat beside him on couch.

He looked at me in surprise not understanding me at all.

Even I don't know what I want, how will he understand?

"Let's share this couch"

"You don't need to trouble yourself, if you want I'll sleep on floor but please you sleep on bed" he requested.

"I'm not that selfish person, I can't sleep peacefully when you are not comfortable here"

We both didn't speak for couple of minutes.

"We can always sleep on bed" he suggested in low voice.

"Not happening"

I moved and sat on his lap.