Chapter 25

Happy Reading

Not reading proof

Omkara's POV

She looked at me in surprise then suddenly she walked out.

Now what I did wrong?

I'm trying my best to manage things without hurting her but don't know how I end up doing something like this, I can't see tears in her eyes.

Today when I saw her looking down with tears it took me by surprise, I thought my Gauri was capable of handling situations like that but I forgot she would never stood up for herself, if Vohra had said things to receptionist then I'm sure Gauri had fought but for herself she can't.

It took me by surprise that I didn't hug or console her in front of all. I badly wanted too of course the Gauri's husband wanted to first protect her and then kill the man who hurt her but I knew I needed to act like CEO not because everyone would like to see me professional because I knew my wife doesn't wish to get any benefit of her name.

I was going through a file when I heard a knock on door.

"Come in"

"Sir I wanted to apologize, I was the one who dropped ink on file. It wasn't Gauri's mistake" Priya looked guilty.

"It's okay just be careful in future"

"Thank you sir"

It didn't surprise me at all, I know my wife she will protect the world but what about her own self?

I shook my head and got on work. I got Papa's call.

Mr. Vohra

Shit.

Gauri will be forced to come home with me. Before speaking to papa I need to talk with Gauri.

"In my cabin now" I ordered on call.

"Come in"

"Gauri it's personal" I informed her.

"Dad is calling me, I'm sure he had words with Mr. Vohra" she looked tensed

"It's nothing to do with him, the thing is he knew now that we are here. We can't stay in hotel. He will want us back in home"

Her posture changed and she looked bit relaxed.

"I don't want to force you in anything"

"Say him we will come home on Sunday night, since weekend starting you are taking me out somewhere"

The little hope I was having was crushed before even it can bubble.

"Sure but you will be okay? I don't want to press you for anything"

"It's okay, after all we are in relationship we have to care about it"

"Okay and what's the plan for weekend?" I knew she won't want me anyway near her still I tried.

I can't live without seeing her even for a day.

"I'm committed to bed" she smiled

"Okay"

"What about you?" She asked me

"I'm thinking to be a bed" I shrugged

Her lips form a perfect O.

I had came to know that she was staying in same hotel one floor above me, how I wish everyday every moment that I had talked with her before jumping on any conclusion, I should had let her made the choice whether she wants to be with me or not.