Chapter 31

Sorry for the late update

Happy Reading

"Di don't be said, even I got my Prince" I confessed.

I walked to Om and held his hand.

"I love you Om, maybe that day I wouldn't had married to Ru if he would had in your place"

I looked at Ru.

"I think after you two best friends confessions it's time for our confession"

Ru walked towards me and stood by my side.
firstN

"Rudy?" Om looked at us in confusion.

"Yes Om, di even we hid things or more likely only I, Ru just helped me and been my crying shoulder"

Ru held my shoulder.

"We have promised to be always there for each other right?" He asked me lovingly.

I nodded.

"Now say it Ri, finally you got the opportunity to get rid of the guilt which you live everyday" he encouraged me.

"Di, when I asked you about your and Om's relationship after you two's marriage talk, it was because I loved him. In directly that day I took permission from you to Woo Om"

I looked at very Omkara.

"When I joined office it was for the mission to Woo my childhood love, I was there just for him"

"Everything what I said what I did were planned to get his attention. I broke the laptop to be near him, I committed numerous mistakes so he can be around me more even if he shouted I felt better knowing I was being a big part of his life. I had stooped so low that I would had steal him from you but I felt myself very low in my own eyes, I back off and you guys announced your marriage.

I was broken, I wanted to talk to let you know that I love him but I couldn't get the power to stop your marriage. I thought let it go thinking it was never meant to happen.

My mind and heart played with me I knew I couldn't live without him still I choice to be a part of your marriage and would had left next day leaving India so I won't have to be part of your life."

I wiped my tears and looked at di.

"Now I want you two to know the biggest secret of my life"

"I loved your best friend since I remember, his rude and lonely nature always attracted me, Ru knows my love for his brother since before I realised"

Om pulled me in his arms and hugged me.

When we pulled apart he had the best satisfied, soothing, peaceful and even excited smile, I must have mirrored the same smile.

He cutely pulled me for a kiss but before our lips can meet Di cleared her throat.

I felt embarassed but for my surprise Om was smiling happily and he didn't leave me at all.

"So it looks like it was meant to be happen" di said with a cute smile.

"Hmm even god knows these two idiots can't say a three words line so, all these drama was needed" Ru said making fun of us.

"Look at your brother Rudy, he didn't shout you, he seemed totally changed" di acted dramatically.

"Since he got married he had changed, nothing new Di" he replied.

"Only for today you are forgiven Mr Rudra Singh Oberoi, btw since I don't have any brother in law so I'm thinking to give you that love along with my brother love after all you are my wife's best friend" Om blinked.