Chapter 14

Happy Reading

Ignore the errors and mistakes.

Gauri's Pov

this time in the security of his cabin he prolong the kiss. he coaxed me to give access in my mouth, it was totally new to me I can't say how experienced he was but I was loving the way he was kissing me. his tongue gently met with mine. they danced together complimenting each other. the feeling was so incredible, I was melting in his arms, I held his shoulder firmly for support from one hand from other I pulled him closer for more deeper kiss.

It felt so wild at so passionate to kiss back him like this, his one hand was on my waist holding me securely while other had held my jaw, pulling me closer for this passionate moment.

while kissing him I knew only one thing that it was meant to be and we are meant to be, there's no doubt any more. only he can make me feel all these things no one else can. I hope he feel the same with me.

We slowly parted after the kiss, my eyes were still closed. our breaths were heavy. I was little scared and nervous to open my eyes but when I did I found him looking at me with a different kind of satisfaction. he cupped my face and kissed my forehead. I felt loved.

I smiled and after getting little presentable we started the work normally. after sometimes we were back to so much normal that I doubted that those kisses were real or not. 

The day was very normal but I wasn't, I had a very big smile on my face. I got my first real kiss and second too. nothing felt awkward between us, It felt so right, I can bet even he feels the same.

While driving home back he didn't try to start conversation and I was silently enjoying his company. After marriage he started to drive himself, before he always had driver. What could be the reason?

After reaching home I got fresh and wore shorts and lose T-shirt. I needed to talk with Ru. I knocked on his bedroom door, he asked me to get in. I saw he was busy on call. So I sat on bed and waited for him.

Once he was done on call he sat beside me.

"So what you wanted to talk Ru? I know there was something important" I said before he can lie.

"It was important that time but not anymore, so chill"

"What Was the matter?" I asked

"Nothing just had a small fight with Bhavya, now everything is cool between us so don't worry"

"Okay, look Ru relationship is very tricky thing you have to manage things and will need to adjust at times so be ready"

"Okay Mummy ji" he said in child like voice and folded his hand in namaskar.

"Tatha astu putra" we both laughed.

"You look happy" he pointed suddenly

I looked at him not knowing what to reply.

"You deserve to be happy Ri, I'm glad that finally after lot's of drama and rona dhona you finally have back your super amazing smile" he smiled.

I smiled happily, truly after so many days I was feeling this much happy and content.

We both went for dinner together, already everyone was sitting there, Omkara looked at us then he had some eye talk with Ru i'm they convey something to each other without using any words.

I ignored them and had dinner. It was like my second home since I remember and they have always seen me like this. So, nothing was uncomfortable. I'm glad that my in laws are so known to me that I don't feel awkward in doing or wearing anything.