chapter 28

Happy Reading

Gauri's Pov

"I love you so much" the way his words sounded my all shyness flew away.

I broke the hug and cupped his face, "I love you most Mr Omkara Singh Oberoi, there's no one in my life whom I had admired the way I love to admire you"

He slowly moved towards my lips and we kissed, we love each other we are wedded and nothing can change the feeling we have now we may had started in very wrong way this marriage but we both have accepted this marriage with our bottom of hearts.

We both became one this time without any tension or worry we knew it's beginning of our forever.

***

I woke up in midnight feeling hungry and for increasing my irritation I was trapped by my loving husband. I would had enjoyed this in any other situation but not today when he was coming in Middle me and food.

"Om" I shook him after trying to remove his hands which were surprisingly very possessively wrapped around me.

"Om" I shook him again when he didn't response.

"Hmm" he pulled me more closer and hugged me more tightly in his sleep. I didn't know there was any space remaining between us.

"OM"

"What happened?" He looked at me in concern.

"Get off me"

He looked at me In confusion.

Seriously I didn't know my hubby could be this dumb.

"Om please move fast don't increase my anger"

"What did I do?" I asked innocently

"First let me go"

"Is something wrong in my ear? Last time when we were up you was moaning Om never leave me aahhhh faster ahhh..."

"Pig" I pushed him

Finally he moved and sat, I followed his suit.

He turned to probably ask me about the reason of my sour mood but his find something very interesting below my chin.

I pulled the duvet above and covered my naked body.

"I'm hungry go and get me something"

"Okay sweetheart" without asking anything he pulled on his trousers and went out.

In two minutes he was back with some fruits and juice.

"I don't want to eat fruits but I'm hungry" I made face and complaint but started to eat them

"Did I ..."

Before he can ask anything silly I replied him with Apple in my mouth "no you don't, now shut up"

He looked at me little angrily but his eyes were twinkling with amusement.

"Aren't you hungry? We had quite active night" I asked him

"No" he shook his head.

"It's almost morning and I was looking forward for some early morning..." I didn't complete my sentence but his eyes shine in excitement.

He popped a piece of fruit in his mouth and smiled wickedly.

"I love seeing you like this"

He said after couple of minutes. I sipped juice and asked with eyes what did he actually mean.

"My wife naked on my bed in my room" he winked and took a piece of apple in his hand to eat, I moved closer and took the piece almost from his mouth.