Chapter 16

Happy Reading

Gauri's POV

I love everything about him, I always new he is good in everything but I didn't give thought of him being best kisser. I love the way his lips love mine, the way he feels excited while kissing made me more confident. whenever his tongue finds mine it felt novel.

I kissed him back matching his pace, he turned us around now he was beneath me cupping my face in his both palms and kissing me endlessly.

We slowly broke the kiss and kissed my forehead lovingly.

With close eyes I smiled, It all have been in my dreams from ages, not this good, not this magical but yeah something very close to it.

"Omkara don't you think our marriage should get offically announced" I asked while resting in his arms.

"Hmm, but I think it can harm Anika's image because engagement news was out and most of people know the bride and if they knew you are her sister then things can get complicated, I like you snatch me or she dump me and I don't think that would be a good idea. You both are very special to me I don't care about my image" he looked at me in my eyes while replying.

There was no hate or pain for di. I wanted to say him at that moment how much I love him but I couldn't bring myself for that.

I just snuggled closer to him. He gave me his most of time, we always had privacy and he always took it's advantage.

He had never touched me inappropriately not even while kissing me, I don't know how he control himself. My body always cry for his attention. Whenever he looks at me I feel special without even touching me he gives me goosebumps. 

Even though we live with family but I never felt like we are surrounded by people, mostly we both be together everywhere alone, in bedroom, in car, in his cabin every where we have extreme privacy. 

Feeling were growing slowly from his side and I had already over grown feelings for him. The way he claims me as his wife makes me proud of myself, because I can see proud in his eyes whenever he looked at me.

I was wondering to go my home from somedays, It's been two weeks since we got married. I don't know how mom dad are managing. they must be very lonely and sad. I know no on will stop me but I feel maybe Omkara won't like it. I know he loves lost my parents and di too but I feel little odd in bringing that topic. I don't want to hurt him at all. he has been very good partner to me, whatever happened in marriage he didn't say a single word to me or my parents. Di shouldn't had done that she made her best friend down, I never thought she can do something like this to her own best friend.

"what happened Gauri? you seemed lost" Omkara asked.

I was lost in thought while going home after office.

He held my right hand with his left hand.

I was about to lie but the way he looked at me I couldn't lie, "I was wondering to visit mom dad"

"why wondering about it? let's go" he took turn towards my home.

"Omkara" I didn't know how to make him understand.

"hmm" he asked still focusing road and holding my hand.

"I want to stay with them"

he looked at me. he thought for a moment.

"cool, let me call the driver and ask him to get my clothes, for how many days you are planning to stay there?" is he serious?

"two three days, you don't have to stay there for me" maybe that home can remind him of di and I don't know what kind of memory he will get happy or sad.