Chapter 19

Thank you so much guys for 1K+ votes and 5K+ views.

So here enjoy double update

Please Ignore all the grammatical errors and spelling mistakes.

Happy reading

Gauri's POV

I was excited about the trip but it's now totally about business, he doesn't even look at me. I don't feel myself anything more than a PA, who shares same room with him. he comes so late from office, mostly I sleep waiting for him.

As much I know here we have completed  all the works. four days were enough and we did it but I don't have idea why he still being in office.  In these four days I never met my husband he was my boss nothing more than that. It's 9pm and like always he haven't reached home.

Enough is enough I'm no more playing scared wife role, from the day he talked with me rudely I was avoiding him hoping he will come and try to mend things but not anymore.

I walked out our hotel room took a cab and went office. Office was very quite with minimal people. something in my heart was scared to confront him. I don't know how will he react maybe more rude then before but his wife not only his PA I can be rude too.

I have waited enough, In these four days I was in my best behavior but not anymore, if I need to be brat and rude then I'll be that gladly. 

I don't think there is any need to knock my husband's cabin especially when I'm 100% sure he is not involved in any kind of business.

As soon as I opened the door he looked at me, first his face showed concern but in micro moment it changed into annoyance.

"Omkara"

"Gauri, when will you learn to knock?" he asked.

I walked to him and stood in front of him.

"I have came here as your wife, not your PA. I don't feel there is any need to knock" I locked my arms in front.

"yeah so much like you, always interfering in others life without their permission" his voice held some venom in it, it hurts the way he was treating me.

"yeah at least I'm interfering, not like you, who doesn't even care for his wife. at least interfere in your own matter" I replied back.

"correction darling, my substitute wife" he looked into my eyes and said that.

"Omkara" I raised my voice.  

"your loud voice won't change the truth that you are just a substitute. when your sister runaway you was only available option" the way he was hurting me, I wanted to hurt him back and I had thousands come backs but my love for him didn't let me do that.

"I'm your wife that's the only truth I care about Mr. Oberoi, you can level me anything, replaced wife, substitute wife etc. but remember always I'm not unwanted or forced wife. I gave you chance and you choice to marry me. so please stop with all these nonsense" I started with confident in last line my hurt was visible.

he stood up "choice? no Gauri. I didn't had any choice. what do you think? I would had rejected the only way I had out of that situation and be a laughing stock. no Gauri, I'm not that stupid" the way he was saying I felt scared. he seemed so serious.

"you are my wife" he held my shoulders "but only in name" he added and held me tightly. my arms were hurting but less than my heart.

"why are you doing this Omkara?" I asked ignoring my pain.

He let go my shoulders, "do I need to tell that? you aren't that dumb Gauri"

I looked  at him in confusion.