Chapter 20

Early morning update

Please ignore the grammatical errors and spelling mistakes.

Happy Reading

Gauri's POV

I got up in middle of night, I was feeling cold. When I sat to pull blanket I didn't feel any problem because of my tied hand. I checked my other side Omkara wasn't there.

I look for him in room hall and washroom but he wasn't everywhere. Suddenly I remembered what mom told once, no matter how hard you try to keep someone if he doesn't want then he will run away even from the locked box.

I started to cry all the tensions of a week was too much to handle, I can't manage with this broken heart. For the first time I decided to go out to enjoy myself.

For safety purpose I took my purse and mobile. As soon as I went out the hotel I saw a club. Wanting to forget my all tension I walked in the Club.

I had never drink before and I don't have much idea so I Gulped and ordered beer.

As I was looking around I noticed how most of people seemed wild, maybe they are not even right state of mind just like me or just they want to enjoy themselves.

I noticed a couple the guy was looking so much like my husband and the way he was with that girl it reminded me office incident.

I Gulped the beer, it was very strong for me but this burning sensation was not that bad.

I had two more shot of beer, A foreigner guy came and sat next to me.

"When have dance?" He offered his hand with a small smile.

I wanted to say no but my body wasn't in my control. When we were on dance floor I felt his hand on my waist and that made me angry.

He wasn't misbehaving with me but I didn't like this type of closeness with unknown guy.

"Sorry" I held my both hands up in surender.

"What happened?"

"I'm sorry"

I run away from that club and started to walk on road, I don't wanted to go back there.

I wasn't drunk, j could still feel the pain of Omkara's cheat.

Maybe he was kissing that girl when I walked in, did he done this before? Maybe he is not virgin and he seems very cool about one night stands and all.

When I worked for him I didn't really feel ever he can behave like this.

As I was walking on road suddenly rain started tk pour, I run towards a closed store where I can stand and save myself from getting wet.

I heard a drunk man's voice and turned he had his back towards me. I was fearing because no one was here.

That guy slipped because of water, I saw his face and run to him in concern.

"Get up" I helped him to stand

"Shu go away, don't touch me. I'm married" okay so now my husband was hell drunken that he didn't recognised me.

"What the hell you are doing here?" I asked him but he was lost in his own world.

Rain was not that heavy and we are near to hotel we can get back before we get drench fully.

I held his arm firmly and dragged him, I should had noticed his limp and  recognised him. Because of dark I couldn't notice much.

We were on road when rain got heavy.