Chapter 3

Dedicated to Rikara_sk

Not reading proof

Happy Reading

Gauri's POV

After reading 17 articles on how to win a man's heart and watching lot's of videos about a guy's heart. I m all set with my notes to Woo my long term crush.

There are lot's of tricks to attract a man which I never new before, such a new side of world but now I m ready with my research and it's outcome.

But before doing all this I need to do most important thing.

I knocked on Di's bedroom door.

"Come in"

"Di, are you free?" I asked eyeing her busy in some file. Surprisingly she wasn't anywhere near of mobile.

Normally people start talking on call once their marriage got fixed, even in Arrange marriage.

"Yes chutki, just going through a new patient's file"

"So all good?"

"No, not really but he will be fine soon"

"I love the way you love doing your work, don't know when I will find my true passion"

"Hmm, it's different in everyone's case. I wanted to be a pediatrician from the age of 10yrs, but it totally fine if you take more time to realise your passion" she closed the file and held my hand in hers.

"I m not sure in anything, sometimes I think fashion designing will might be my thing but I seriously don't know"

"It's okay, do whatever you like. Try everything" she squeezed my hands lightly.

"Di are you happy with this marriage thing? Don't you want to fall in love like your stupid fairy tales?"

"I want but maybe life has its own planning for me"

"Do you think you will fall for him?"

"I m not sure, it's already enough time. I have known him my whole life, I don't think he will be ever able to love me in that way, I doubt myself too. I love him as friend he too do the same but ... don't know what will be next" she looked so confused so lost.

"If you don't want then we can talk with daddy" I assured

"I don't know chutki, I m confused. Just going with flow. We don't know future might love will come in my way from the way of Omkara or someone else" she tried to smile.

"what if you fall for someone else after marriage?"

"I m not thinking anything now, we both are open for love. He said me I m free to be in love it's not necessary that I should fall for him but If we both get feeling then we will take the relationship ahead"

"But what if he fall for other girl?" I asked nervously

"I doubt that, but I'll be the happiest girl if that happened. He deserves nothing less than love" she seemed happy even with the thought

"So if someone comes in his life and makes him fall for her Then?"

"chutki, life is complicated but not love. If he fall for someone then it meant to happen doesn't matter what way it came. You can never fall in love just because you want, it's different thing it will happen even if you don't want it"

"I didn't get" I replied confusedly

"For example if you love Omkara and try to impress him and he doesn't get involve with you then he is not for you, but if he fall for you then it's his natural love. Efforts and all are just way. If you don't love someone then you won't ever but sometimes you need to get noticed in that way in front of his eyes. If I do like someone and wants him for myself then I will do whatever it takes me to get him but final result will depend on him" she seemed in some other world.