Chapter 5

I m so so sorry for the late update

Not reading proof

Happy Reading

Gauri's POV

Finally the trip started and Omkara came to pick me in his car as we had decided earlier. Right now I m in his car's back seat with him. We are going to airport. I want to start some conversation but the feeling of being close to him was making me already giddy. I don't think I can utter a word forming a sentence was a lot difficult task.

You have to do It Gauri.

Took the common thing for starting the conversation.

Rudy

He is common between us, I seriously love him and he too.

Omkara was doing something on his mobile, how should I start the conversation.

Shankarji

"Do you like Rudy's Girlfriend?" I asked casually but I was nervous from inside.

He looked at me, then again got busy in his mobile.

"I don't know her, Rudy didn't introduce us to her maybe he is not serious about her" he replied like talking about some business.

"Didn't you notice how happy he looked?" I asked not believing this guy's intelligence.

"I don't think he is happy because of a girl" he looked at me, he seemed annoyed.

"FYI he wanted to introduce us with his Girlfriend but she was nervous and scared. Rudy was always a flirt but he never dated any girl before her and he truly seemed happy with her" I replied making clear his doubt.

"Okay" he nodded at me.

What the hell?

Can't he even keep the conversation going?

"Do you guys even talk?" I asked after some moments.

He looked at me unsure of my stupid question.

"I think it shouldn't concern my PA what kind of relationship I share with my Brother" he replied sharply

"But being his bestfriend I want to look after him" words were out from my mouth before I can stop.

Don't mix personal and professional Ri.

I was scared that he will ask the driver to stop the car and will throw me out of it, but he didn't he simply ignored my existence.

Oh so he is treating me as his brother's best friend that's why ignoring like always.

Rudy, you are useless topic.

I need to bridge the way between us, he needs to see me more than a PA and way more then a best friend's sister.

Omkara got call and surprisingly it wasn't business call. he was looking happy with the conversation though his side answers were very short.

"of course" he replied and chuckled, he cut the call.

"You seemed happy" I pointed to start a convenient.

"Do you have problem with that? Miss Trivedi" he asked giving me pointed look.

"Of course not" I gulped.

How will I survive without talking this trip?

it's my only hope to make things better for me.

"Sir being a normal person I can't stop talking and I don't want to die because of lack conversation" he looked at me, like I m any fool.

I was actually being fool at that time.