Chapter 23

Happy Reading

Omkara's POV

She looked at me with expression less face, she was trying to hide her expressions so I can't read her.

Did she really feel jealous of Anika even though she knows we are just best friends?

She shouldn't.

But I feel jealous of Rudy without any reason, I don't want to take his place but I sometimes felt jealous because he got my wife's attention since childhood.

"What you think?" She replied with question.

Now I wasn't in a mood to play questions game.

"Of course you too feel jealous" I replied risking my heart. I hope she agrees because this is what I want to hear.

I was little scared from her reaction but she only gave a small smile indicating I was right.

I postponed my all work, in my life I was first time doing things for my happiness. Spending time with her, making her smile made me so happy.

I never felt this way even after making money in millions, her smile is priceless. The way she looks around with aww on her  face, the way she behaves carefree, the way she wants to have me beside her always. Makes me the happiest person.

If I wouldn't had married her then I'm 100% sure I would had missed a whole new side of me. I feel office boring if Gauri doesn't be there I keep checking time to return back to her.

After eight long days break we completed our honeymoon, I could never had believed a brat Gauri can be this much sweet from inside.

I always love the way she fights, when she promised to chop my that I was sure she can do that but her forgiving nature is so unlike her.

She shouldn't let go my that behaviour, though I never did anything which will disrespect our bond other than talking rubbish and that was hard for me too.

When I married her, I married her with all the rituals and with all the promises. Anika is question in our marriage. I married her for some known unknown reasons which I might be accept soon to myself.

I never wanted to insult Gauri, I respect her so much the way she has turned into my wife with her heart and responsibilities it beyond my understanding.

I'm just glad that all these things happened, I want to announce in world that she is my wife but I need to handle things before doing that.

Till then I'm going to make my wife word's happiest wife because she is the best wife, she deserves everything best.

The moment Gauri saw me with Romi I thought she will slap me or at least act out of her mind and maybe threaten to leave me but even though she was so angry she tried her best to handle the situation.

I hurt so badly but everytime I hurt her I had cried, because hurting her had hurted me most. Whenever I had seen tears in her eyes, my own self had hated me.

With lot's of more love for her We returned Mumbai, we didn't inform anyone because Gauri said she wanted to surprise all.

We landed late night around 11pm. Gauri suggested to spend night in near by hotel.

I thought she was tired, she looked so upset I didn't ask anything and did as told.

We reached 5 star hotel, Gauri was behind me, she was lost in thinking something. Maybe she had over done herself she needs rest.

When the receptionist tried to be extra friendly with me. I kept my hand on Gauri's waist showing I'm taken.

"My wife wants to have a memorable night, so can you please just give us best suit?" I smiled at her.