Chapter 9

Dedicated to Angelic_Rikara

Happy Reading

Not Reading Proof

Gauri's POV

No mission, No selfishness these days are just to cherish him with my feelings till the moment he will be someone else. He wasn't rude in true sense, he just liked the things in his way if things go out of his likeness he gets irked

He was checking something in his laptop, he had called me inside for some work but didn't mention it. So I m taking this time to admire this master piece of God.

His beard is the best thing in his look, I love the way it makes him look so dominating. His mane was in half pony tail, he doesn't have idea how desirable his look is.

I never saw him getting involved with any girl and after working these many days I'm sure he had been single for quite long. The relationship he had with di is can't be counted as relationship, they are like friends.

But friendship is first part of love. Maybe they both feel for each other. Me and my useless luck. I did late in pursuing the man of my dreams.

He looked at me, making me lose my thoughts. Don't know why I feel scared of him nowadays. Like in any moment he will get angry on me without any reason.

Though I have seen the most sweetest side of him, but I like the beast Omkara a little more.

But life is beyond beauty and beast.

"Miss Trivedi, check with Mr. Rahul Shukla, his dad is diagnosed with some serious disease. I want you to check the matter in detail and make sure the expenses got covered from company's policy"

"Okay sir"

"And make sure everybody has involved their parents in their insurance plan. I don't want anyone to left out"

"Okay"

I left his cabin and did the work as he told. He has golden heart. The way he care for everyone I can't believe how people call him Rutrict.

The reasons for liking Omkara is increasing. Later when I entered in his cabin to hand over him a file.

He asked me "Is everything alright?"

"Um...yeah" I was taken aback from his question.

"Really?" he prompted

"Nothing serious just had fight with my boyfriend"

"What?" He shirked.

"Yeah, my boyfriend is not listening me. it's been so long I haven't seen him" I looked at his surprised expression then added "I miss him so much, but he is not ready to come out of my dream and meet me in real"

I ended with pout but chuckled seeing his expression.

"I was kidding, Sir"

He didn't reply anything I simply walked out of cabin when he got engrossed in his file.

Maybe He loves to fight with me and was missing my mischievous comebacks. He was so judgmental thinking me brat but now I feel he likes me.

Later when day ended I was kind of avoiding Di, I don't know till when I can keep things inside me. If she read me then it will be bad and being with her means her marriage talk. I m not ready to act that I'm happy because she will catch me so it's better to avoid conversation with di.