Chapter 29

Not reading proof

Happy reading

Gauri's POV

We were talking while walking in mall when I noticed di, I run behind her but I couldn't see her.

"What happened Ri?" Rudy asked me as he reached near me.

"I saw di, but don't know where she went" I looked around.

"What..why will be she here?"

"I don't know"

"You must have mistaken"

"No Ru, I'm sure it was di"

"Let's leave, you are getting late" he held my hand and dragged me with him.

"But di.."

"If she wants to talk with you, she will come by herself"

Feeling sad I just nodded.

Soon he left me outside the office and bid me bye.

Third Person POV

Rudy messaged Omkara about dropping Gauri.

He got Omkara's call instantly.

"I didn't take her intentionally, I didn't know there will be Anika di" Rudy said in panic

"Thank you for saving my ass, I can't let these two sisters meet. Thank you for informing me at right time" Omkara's great full voice made Rudy realised how Omkara was suffering for his one mistake.

"O, it's a high time you need to tell the truth to both of them"

"I know Rudy, just I'm not ready yet" Omkara's guilt was visible in his voice.

"I understand but you can't prolong it anymore, and if they came to know it from other way then I don't know how will your best friend will react" Rudy knew Gauri loved him so much that his truth won't her at all but he was not sure about Anika.

"I'm in mall with Anika, please come she wants to meet you" Omkara changed the topic.

"Not again"

"She will just talk for some minutes"

"Yeah and mostly it will be about Gauri"

"You know she is protective of her baby sister"

"Then you should inform her about Gauri, after all you are her husband" Rudy didn't like lying everytime to Anika.

Already because of Bhavya he had to meet her and lie.

Rudy's life turned upside down since he fell in love but he can't curse even that he loves his girlfriend and she loves her brother and he loves Anika and she loves Gauri and Gauri loves Omkara and again Omkara loves Gauri and even he himself love his best friend so much.

"Please Rudy" Omkara pleaded on call.

Love is such a complicated thing.

He thought angrily

"Okay coming"

Omkara and Anika were having lunch.

"So what you think? Should I take my relationship ahead with Shivaay? It's been only 2 months since I met him and he already proposed me" Anika was feeling confused because she had never felt this way and this much happiness in her life before but she doesn't want to commit another mistake in her foolishness.

"Ani, it's your call more like your heart's call if you really feel that you guys are in love then I don't see any reason to reject him" Omkara replied calmly