Chapter 7

Sorry for the late update

Happy Reading

Not Reading Proof

Gauri's POV

Barefoot it was very tough to walk on snow specially when I'm already feeling cold. I run towards door leaving Omkara behind, I was rubbing my arms feeling cold. he slowly limped toward me. Once he reached door unlocked it. I walked behind him inside the penthouse.

"Oh God, it's very cold here" I said rubbing my palms.

He didn't reply or give me his coat, why was I even I hoping?

He switched on heater. I looked around the home it was beautiful. Not too much big, small and comfy.

Only if dad had choosen him for me then I could have been his arms enjoying his love and warmth.

He was making some call, while I was wondering around. I was not feeling comfortable in saree. I had already tripped twice, the nervousness is growing in my tummy. Being with him alone in a home is so thrilling.

"If you want you can change into my clothes" when did he end call?

"Thank you" I replied and moved towards the bedroom he shown.

I change into his t-shirt, it was so big for me, it reached my mid thighs, his pants will be so big for me, I looked for something smaller luckily I got his 3-4 shorts. It was little lose on my waist but it was fine.

Once I was changed in his clothes, I was feeling better then the saree.

I walked out of the bedroom.

"We can't go out, fall is very heavy. We have to wait till it stop" he informed me.

He was having red wine, he noticed me checking his drink.

"It's very cold here, you should have some drinks too"

"I m good" I don't like drinking.

He just had one peg didn't go for second.

"Omkara, I m hungry" I said after some minutes of silence.

"Because of you, I m hungry too. Sadly in this wheather we can't order pizza or burgers" he replied sarcastically

I m extremely hungry I don't have power to reply back him with zero battery.

"The caretaker of this penthouse has taken leave so here is no help but there can be something in fridge go and check" I smiled and went in kitchen.

There were things which can be cooked but no ready food, I looked around and found Maggie packets.

Great two minutes noodles easy to cook. I kept the water to boil.

I took the Maggie and kept in above shelf and walked out to ask Omkara so he can help me with Maggie and I can have a moment to make him feel like my hero.

"Omkara can you help me in kitchen?"

"Do I look like your assistant?"

"Please Omkara, I m so hungry" I gave him my best puppy eyes.

He looked at me pointedly then stood up and limped in kitchen.

"Please give me that Maggie packet from the above shelf"

He kinda smiled thinking something about my height.

Only if he knows it's my plan.

As he handed me packets I asked him "will you have Maggie?"