Chapter 11

Dedicated to souji28

Not reading proof

Happy Reading

Gauri's POV

As soon I opened the door I saw mom. She had tears in her eyes.

"Gauri do you know anything about Anika?" She asked in tears.

I didn't understand what she meant at that moment papa walked in my room.

"Anika had left this letter for us" papa said gave it to me.

Mummy Papa,

I know what I m doing is wrong but I don't have any other option. I love someone else.

If possible Please forgive me.

Yours
Ani

What the hell is this? I reread it. Till then papa called Tej uncle and Jhanvi aunty.

"I m so sorry" papa said in tears to Tej uncle.

Tej uncle sat on bed seeing the letter.

"It can't be possible" uncle mumbled.

"Omkara can't get humiliate like this, how much we trusted Anika how can she do this?" He asked in anger

"We are so sorry please forgive us" mom said sorry to him.

How can Di do this to her own best friend?

How can she be this much selfish in love?

Di was never like this, she was smart mature then how can this?

"Gauri" I heard Jhanvi aunty's voice.

"We don't have time, now we have to handle the situation any how" she added

"But it's not right" Tej uncle replied.

"What's wrong in it? Gauri beta will you marry our Omkara?" She asked politely.

In any other situation I would had jumped on the opportunity but now I felt it so wrong.

"Please beta"

"Think for us Gauri, already Anika had done lot's damage. Only you can save the matter" papa pleaded.

"Papa" I hugged him, I wiped his tear.

"I want to talk with Omkara, if he is ready then I m ready for this marriage" I stated my only demand.

"No need to ask him, he can't got up from mandap. You just got married with him we will manage all" Aunty said.

"No aunty, I want to talk to him" I stated firmly.

Aunty was about to say something when Tej uncle held her hand.

They called Rudy and asked him to pass mobile to Omkara as it was urgent.

"Don't get shock but Anika had left you and this marriage in middle, Gauri wants to talk with you. Please once talk with her" Tej uncle said on call and passed it to me.

"Hello" I mumbled

"As you know the situation, I want to marry you. Will you marry me?" I asked him directly.

For a minute he didn't reply.

"Please Omkara, I know the situation is very bad but I will try my best to handle the situation" I tried to convince him.

"Will you Omkara?" He haven't spoke a single word.

"YES" he replied in single word and cut the call.