Chapter 17

Happy Reading

Please ignore the grammatical errors and mistakes

Omkara's POV

When I was done checking my mails, I kept mobile aside and looked for my wife. I saw her sitting on bed, she looked completely lost in her thoughts.

Something was troubling her. She didn't even realise when I came and sat beside her.

"What happened?" I asked her and tugged her hair behind her ear.

She shook her head to say nothing but I raise my both eyebrows.

"You can share anything, you know right?" I asked her so she can be comfortable and share whatever was troubling her.

She looked at me with her big eyes, she was unsure, confused.

"Just thinking about your family"

Now this made me confused.

"Okay" I replied hoping she will continue.

"Mom must be missing you"

"Not really, she is habituated of living without me. Mostly she be out for her social activities or I go on business trip and that reminds me next week I'll have to go on business trip to Paris"

"I know"

"Yeah I should remember you are not only my wife but also my PA cum wife" I pulled her cheek lightly.

"I'm not sleepy" she said after Some moments.

"Even I'm not" I replied

"Come with me, I'll show you terrace, though I know you have seen it many times and been there with me and di but I want to show it officially to my hubby" suddenly her mood was totally changed.

She literally dragged me with her, I never saw her caring about my limp like other. She makes me feel so normal like I don't have faulty leg.

I know she cares for me but she understand my condition better then anyone else. I have noticed her, she doesn't make big deal of my limp. Anika used to behave like i'm fragile who will broke in meeting her fast walking pace.

With Gauri even I forgot that I have problem. Even though it's very little. Only 20% disability of my left feet still people make me feel like it's too much but Gauri is special and way different from my thoughts.

"Wow we are so lucky, see full moon" she showed me up through her hand. She was so happy like she will clap in happiness in any moment.

"Isn't it so beautiful?" She asked admiring above

I wasn't able to move my eyes from my wifey, she was wearing shorts. Her beautiful legs were looking so tempting.

Her lose T-shirt wasn't giving much idea of her upper body but she was looking so beautiful. without makeup yet so beautiful. I'm literally crazy about her bangles, her hands look perfect with it. Whenever she does anything it makes sounds, even in meetings. I love that voice.
Doesn't these things bind us together?

I'm thinking to ask her for small engagement, so I can also have something of her name.

The way she wears Mangalsutra bangles and Vermilion, it makes her look perfect. Though our marriage was shame still I can't find any moment more beautiful than that in my whole life, when she gave me chance to give her my home, my heart and my name for forever.

"Let's seat and see" she took me with her and we sat on swing.

I have thousands of memory of this place with Gauri but there was always Rudy or Anika sometimes one of them or both.