Chapter 12

Sorry for the late update.

Not Reading Proof

Happy reading

Omkara's POV

Life is truly unpredictable, The woman I disliked most is now my wife and the main point is I ain't sad about it. If I hadn't known her as my PA then maybe things could have been different.

Maybe I wouldn't had said yes or maybe...Let's not think about that.

The point is One day in this married life and I'm actually looking forward for our future. If things had happened as per my mind then I hadn't married her but when she suddenly asked me for marriage, I couldn't say no.

I had planned to send her abroad to chase her goals, but the moment I saw her in yellow suit, she was looking breathtaking gorgeous , she looked mind-blowing in Indian wear, especially in red saree, that day she looked goddess. 

I couldn't risk sending her away, I can't trust the guys, she is beautiful and no one will like to miss her. So, I just ordered her to rejoin as my PA though I know it was a selfish decision, I would had changed it, if she had argued but she didn't argue that seriously. Maybe Anika was right, Gauri is totally confused about her career.

She is brilliant as PA, She had never gave me a single reason to complain. far better than my  previous experience with My PAs. She doesn't take decision unless I ask her. I have seen her getting confused in making decisions maybe that's why she prefers orders.

I had been around her my whole life and I know why she is like that simply because never in her life she took any decision without her family's guidance. She is not what I had assumed her. Though I had my reasons to make that judgement but now after knowing her, I think what I saw was not totally true. She is a nice person with mischievous mind.  

Though she is a mystery but whenever I unfold her character she left me happy, surprised and impressed all together.

Having her around as my PA will give us more time together to take our relationship ahead. I love to tease her, fighting with her is my way of chilling, it gives a different kind of happiness. I smirk just with the thought she looked so hot when she gets pissed off.

Just like last night she hugged me in her sleeping state and mumbled something, like yesterday I tried to understand but it was either something nonsense or something out of my world thing. I couldn't get what she was mumbling.

She looked so beautiful, her naturally red lips looked so soft, I slowly touched her lips with my thumb. My heart beats were going crazy with this closeness, already sharing a bed was enough trouble making for my some specific body parts, in the moment I was tempted to kiss her. She looked so calm and serene as she mostly looks.

That's the most attractive thing in her, she is carefree little bad-ass. At times I feel so much irritated with her behavior of being princess, she is totally brat but maybe not truly that bad.

I slowly make her leave me and I turned other side to sleep. she hugged me from behind and instantly a part of my body suddenly came alive, I gulped. I tried to make her leave my body but such a stubborn girl. this time I pushed her away because she was so much on me and my side.

She had been front of my eyes all her life, but still she seemed a difficult puzzle. I had completed it half but remaining half is damn confusing.

I had my own doubt about her and Rudy's relationship but around their college time from their behavior I realized they are not romantically involved. They are so close that any one can think otherwise and I don't want that but yeah I can't control her and now when she is officially mine It's okay.