chapter 17

𝙷𝚘𝚙𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚍𝚊𝚢 𝚒𝚜 𝚐𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚐𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝!
𝙹𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚠𝚊𝚛𝚗 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚑𝚊𝚜 𝙼𝙰𝙽𝚈 𝚟𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚘𝚜, 𝚠𝚊𝚝𝚌𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚖 𝚒𝚜𝚗'𝚝 𝚗𝚎𝚌𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚊𝚛𝚢 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚒𝚝 𝚒𝚜 𝚘𝚙𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚊𝚕!
𝙻𝚘𝚟𝚎, 𝙳𝚊𝚗𝚎
____________________________________

19:27 PM, Dansā no yume club -

"Todoroki! I thought I wouldn't see you here tonight!" Spoke Camie as she saw her friend walk in the club "I would have never missed such a day, you know that better than anyone else" Todoroki hugged his friend "you have got to see the stage! It's bigger than I another club!!" Camie jumped in excitement with Todoroki following suit.
Came was a student at Shiketsu high school and much like Shouto she was training to become a pro hero, the two have known each other room almost 12 years now, first meeting in just kindergarten and staying good friends for over a decade. They knew each other better than anyone else.

The two were talking to each other as Camie showed Todoroki around the new club finally arriving at the backstage hallway leading to the usual rooms.
"so apparently since you are learning here Koruso wanted to ask you if you wanted a private room of your own since you probably will be going to this place more than the others" Camie explained as she applied her usual makeup to her face "well I guess it would be a good idea, but its not like I come here everyday" Shouto said finally stepping into view of the mirror "why not? This is like our job! So you can just say 'hey sorry I have a job see ya later' and walk out of your school no?" She asked looking at the teens reflection in the mirror "Dorms Camie, I'm thankful they allowed us students to go here! I don't think I will get to leave much.." he groaned beginning to undress "dude! Not here!" She joked earning a stuck out tongue from Todoroki before a knock was heard from the door "hey guys!" Spoke up the all to familiar voice of Yagato, Todoroki's second childhood friend "just wanted to say you all look fab, I'm working at the bar and drinks on the house" he sang the words "out of the three he was the oldest almost 18 years of age when Camie was only half way through her 17's and Shouto at his early 16's "my class mates are coming, save me the strongest you got" Todoroki huffed earning a laugh from the two "you'll do just fine! Don't worry about them just dance" Yagato cheered the teen "now, sorry for cutting it short, but we open doors in five and I need to make some drinks already, see you guys on stage soon" Yagato waved the others goodbye leaving the two to finish getting ready.

Ten minutes, thats all the time it took for the club to fill up.
Currently Todoroki was searching for his friend group, who didn't stop texting him asking where will he get to the club and meet them, finally spotting them at one of the front couches next to the stage, he looked to the side spotting his friend at the bar, it was usually for 18 year olds and older but when you had Sixteen year olds working as dancers much like Todoroki there was an exception for them, as if reading his mind, Yagato began filling up a glass for him "I made sure to add in a bit of Bacardi, trust me this glass and your brain will not even care for your friends" he handed him the drink "thank you and thank god" he spoke sitting at the side of the bar close to the entrance to the stand, the two chatted for a short while as Todoroki finished the drink and before he knew it ,it was time to get on stage and dance the living hell out of him.

20:07 PM -

The group of friends where getting confused, everyone has arrived except for Todoroki, he wasn't even answering his phone no matter who called "just calm down, he said he was coming so he's coming you know there might be a chance his phone just died." Bakugou spoke looking around the club, it was big, bigger than any of the other clubs of the Dansā no yume group, it was also much fancier with the new designs and sitting spots, he was trying to spot Todoroki somewhere between the crowd of people who began gathering around the stages area, he raised a brow "what is going on?" Asked Momo noticing the large crown of teen looking at the stage "every night the are dancers that work here, they preform like 3 dances, though I didn't know it started so early" explained Sero a hand placed around Mina who was watching the stage "not only that but they have like really awesome dancers! I wish I could dance here too, but I never got to apply to work in one of the clubs" she spoke "maybe you could ask one of the workers? I know the dancers kinda just dance and their free the whole time afterwards" spoke Kaminari "maybe I wi-" Mina began speaking again only to be cut by the music starting and many teens cheering the dancers getting on stage.
"Thought the group would be girls only i didn't know they also had dudes dance" Kaminari spoke earning a laugh from Kirishima "you literally have a only girl kind of club next to your house of course you'd think that" he reasoned with the other teen "guys" Mina started earning the attention of the Dekusquad but not the others, she yelled again this time louder "Guys!" This time she earned everyone's attention pointing to the stage for everyone to spot a laughing all to familiar Todoroki in the dancers outfit,
(In case forgoten 👇)