Chapter 19

13:46 PM, UA's 1-A Dormitory

Bakugou remembered how he woke up in an empty bed that day, he remembered hearing the door to the bathroom in Todoroki's room opening and closing.
He remembered the uneasy expression his face wore.
He knew he wanted to ask about it, hell he needed to ask, but he didn't.

He didn't know why he didn't ask him but he just didn't, something looked wrong so he tried not to ask.
Currently he was regretting his decision, they didn't have school, meaning everyone was at the dorms doing what ever they wanted, some went to do homework, some hung out in the living room talking to others, some got outside for a walk or to even visit their family.
Bakugou on the other hand was making lunch Currently, accompanied by Kirishima, Sero, Yaoyorozu and Tsuyu.
It was unusually quiet in the kitchen that was one thing Bakugou could tell you.

The light sound of buzzing snapped him out of his thoughts "Tsu could you finish cutting the carrots, Todoroki needs me.." Momo spoke softly "I'll finish it up Yaoyorozu! Go ahead" interrupted Kirishima she thanked him quickly before she began her run to the boys room, Bakugou let out a sigh as he went back to making lunch 'what is going on in that brain of yours?' Questioned the blonde.

"No way in hell am I letting you go do that!" Tokoyami protested blocking the door Todoroki groaned "come on! It was a mistake I shouldn't have done it and I don't want to lead him on!" He tried to convince his friend who just shook his head in return finally hearing footsteps from outside the boys room.
there stood Yaoyorozu and Shoji confusion plastered on their faces "get in here now." Tokoyami spoke, "what is this about?" Asked Shoji following Yaoyorozu into the room "our dear old Todoroki here thinks he should end it with a certain blonde" spoke Tokoyami watching as Todoroki held back tears "What! Why?" Questioned Yaoyorozu, more than confused "Why exactly do you think to do that? Didn't you say you don't want to leave his side in chat three days ago?" Spoke Shoji walking closer to the shorter boy "then I probably lied to myself! I just don't want to lead him on" Todoroki huffed earning concerned looks from his friends "He thinks Bakugou will hate him because of his past, now that everyone knows about his little hobby and more importantly now that Bakugou has probably seen some of his old scars" Tokoyami explained "are you really that Dumb?" Asked Shoji, Todoroki stayed silent Shoji began to laugh when he snapped "DO YOU WANT ME TO GET SHINSO TO PROVE YOU OTHERWISE?!" he yelled.
Startling everyone in the room but most importantly Startling Todoroki "Shoji I think that's not the way to solve this.." Momo tried to calm the teen "Not now Momo." He looked her in the eyes before turning back to the boy, Tokoyami regretted calling him to his room "listen to me very closely here Shouto I don't care what you are thinking to yourself right now but you are not going to do what you are thinking about. Because if you will not only will you hurt Bakugou you will hurt yourself and your sorry ass as well. And this time I won't be here to comfort you because you ruined your love life. Go crying to someone else." Shoji left the room, slamming the door shut on his way out in the process, the three teens left in the room stood there in shock silent for some time before "get out" spoke Todoroki coldly "what?" Yaoyorozu looked at the teen moving closer to comfort him "Get out!" He yelled this time, louder than he wanted, this time he didn't hold back the tears 'I fucked up' he thought as he sobbed to himself listening for the footsteps leaving his room.

He didn't get it, he didn't want to understand why it was happening. He just wanted it to stop, he wanted to be back at his house or at the club, drink as much as he could and smoke until he didn't feel any pain, he knew it was stupid but he didn't care.
He fucked up, he made his best friend snap at him he yelled at two of his good friends not wanting to listen and get help from them, hell he was thinking about ending it with Bakugou for God's sake.
"I just want to go home.." he spoke between sobs as he looked around for his phone 'just a few days off, Dad won't mind as long as I train at home..' he thought as he looked for his fathers number, finally dialing it.

It didn't take long before Shouto began to cry to his father on the phone, begging him to talk to his homeroom teacher to send him home, he was thankful that his father understood and more than that he was thankful that his teacher understood letting him go home for the following week.

"Your father will be here to pick you up at around 10, so don't go to bed early, I'll see you next week prob- Todoroki" you could hear Aizawa's usually tired voice covered with a layer of worry, even if he would never admit to it, he cared for his students, they were like his own children in his opinion.

The young Todoroki looked around the room, it was still early only 14:17, he had 8 hours to wait for his father to come pick him up 'I could take a nap for now or get on my phone.. I still have homework in English..' he thought of ways to waste his time when a knock was heard from his door, he sighed "come in.." he listened carefully for the footsteps "Lunch is ready if you want to come down and eat, bird head said you weren't in a bad mood though, did something happen?" Bakugou walked into the room he wore a worried expression 'just my luck..' thought Todoroki as he looked outside the open balcony door "I'm just tired and sore" he smiled softly, he stood up from the bed making his way to the blonde "I promise you nothing bad happened, Tokoyami caught me in a bad mood and made a fuss about it, some yelling happened and now my head hurts" he leaned against the boy giving him a small peck on his cheek, he didn't want to let Bakugou know about his current thoughts.

He was thankful Bakugou didn't ask him any further questions, even if he didn't seem to buy his excuse,
For now he just wanted to figure out his thoughts.

!
𝙸 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚒𝚌𝚎𝚍 𝚠𝚎 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚙𝚊𝚜𝚜𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎 2.𝚔 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚜 𝚖𝚊𝚛𝚔 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙸 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍𝚗'𝚝 𝚋𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚢 𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚒𝚎𝚛!
𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚔 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚠𝚑𝚘 𝚑𝚊𝚜 𝚋𝚎𝚎𝚗 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐, 𝚟𝚘𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚘𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢 𝚊𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚊𝚍𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚊 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚕𝚒𝚜𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚜!
𝚒𝚝 𝚖𝚊𝚔𝚎𝚜 𝚖𝚎 𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢 𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚢 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚗𝚕𝚢 𝚖𝚊𝚔𝚎𝚜 𝚖𝚎 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚠𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚎 𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚜!

𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚒𝚜𝚗𝚝 𝚗𝚎𝚌𝚌𝚎𝚜𝚊𝚛𝚢! 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝙸 𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚒𝚝 𝚠𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚋𝚎 𝚗𝚒𝚌𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚍𝚘 𝚊 𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚕𝚎 𝚀&𝙰 𝚒𝚜 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚐𝚞𝚢𝚜 𝚠𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚖𝚎 𝚘𝚛 𝚊𝚜𝚔 𝚚𝚞𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢!
𝚂𝚘 𝚒𝚏 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚢 𝚚𝚞𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚖𝚎 𝙸 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚋𝚎 𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚗 𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚢 𝚝𝚘 𝚊𝚗𝚜𝚠𝚎𝚛 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚙𝚘𝚜𝚝 𝚒𝚝 𝚘𝚗 𝚊 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚙𝚎𝚘𝚙𝚕𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚏𝚞𝚛𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚞𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢 𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚎 & 𝙰𝚄 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝙸 𝚌𝚖𝚗𝚎 𝚞𝚙 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚊𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚐𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚘 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚖𝚎 𝚋𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚛.

𝚊𝚐𝚊𝚒𝚗, 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚔 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐.

!