Chapter 15

As Todoroki watched the game go on he couldn't stop but to wonder what would have happened if he was up there dancing, showing off his moves and rhythm, but unfortunately he couldn't do anything,  his arm was injured and his leg was still hurting which meant that he couldn't do anything that was dance related at least until his leg was healed.

It reminded him of the old times when he had just begun his prostitute career, when he was still learning how to dance on a pole without hurting yourself, or how hard it was to learn how to walk on the stage in especially tall heels and the many times he fell with them.

He missed that time, it was even before he had gotten into UA, even before his family knew about his passion and love for dancing even if it was Slightly naughty, as Fuyumi described his dancing.
This brought a small smile to his face before it quickly disappeared feeling a hand take hold of his wrist, making him cringe slightly "Todoroki-kun are you okay? You seem to have spaced out..." Midoriya questioned the teen who quickly collected himself "I'm fine Midoriya, no need to worry I was just thinking to myself, its getting pretty boring to watch" He spoke making up the excuse as he went with it and luckily, Midoriya bought it leaving the teen alone again to go and try to speak to Bakugou and Kirishima, allowing Todoroki to return to his thoughts 'it still stings a little bit' he thought as he looked at his arm, it was nearing winter, so everyone wore long sleeved clothes by now (not that he needed to wear long clothes to warm himself), making it almost impossible to understand what Todoroki was thinking about as he looked at his covered arm, he sighed, standing up from the couch as he began his walk to the elevator.
Todoroki loved dancing, it was one thing he never gave up on and at the end it payed off, it helped him train, helped push his bodies boundaries, helped with his flexibility, it just helped Todoroki so much that at this point quitting his dancing didn't seem realistic to him "how come you went up here? Don't you dance yourself?" Asked a voice from behind the shorter "Bakugou" the teen greated the taller as he walked into the elevator, Bakugou followed suit "so? Why are you here and not there watching the others try and beat Mina?" He asked again "I guess it kinda hurts to watch everyone have fun dancing when I can't" he pouted making the taller chuckle "I never knew you loved dancing so much, how come you don't tell that to anyone?" Todoroki blushed "I guess it was never important to speak about, Its just a hobby" he lied, he didn't want to tell his boyfriend that he out of everyone was a pole dancer making it not only a hobby "well it interests me so I want to know more about it, how about we head to your dorm?" Bakugou asked placing a hand on Todoroki's cheek "I'm glad to hear my boyfriend wants to hear more about my hobby but I feel like I will get frustrated that I can't just go up there and get a perfect score on all of the songs" Todoroki banged his head in annoyance against the wall of the elevator the two were in "I guess that I will just have to wait until you are healed to hear about your hobby then" Bakugou shrugged earning a soft chuckle from his boyfriend. 

16:46 PM, UA's 1-A English class -

"-No homework for today kiddos! Hope you all have started learning for the test!" Waved present mic goodbye to the students as they left the classroom, finally the final hour of the day was over and the class could go rest.
It's been almost two weeks ever since they have moved to the dorms and finally it happened, the students were allowed to leave school boundaries and Todoroki couldn't be more excited.
He looked back at the email he received on his phone two days ago,