chapter 6

11:26 PM -

With Bakugou -
Almost an hour has went by, and Todoroki has yet to come back, not many noticed being with their friend groups but those who did we're worried, some have even tried texting the teen only for him to leave the message on read "still no reply.. has something happened between you two? Maybe thats why he left?" Asked Yaoyorozu as she looked over to Bakugou "he said he was going to get air, the hell you want me to know?" He attacked his voice harsh tinted with bitterness.

With Todoroki -
The young teen was sitting on his brothers bed, music was on full volume, it took the teen less then 10 minutes to run to his brother to talk to him about his boy problem "you know! Maybe instead of sitting on my bed and crying about how you might have blew it with your crush, you go talk to him!" Said Natsu, the teen looked up at him "it has been an HOUR! they probably just went to watch a movie or something.. I don't want to face them" he explained his thoughts to his older brother "then how about you text him to come talk to you outside?" "And have our class eavesdrop on us?! Hell no!" The boy closed his eyes frustrated, if he wasn't in his brothers room right now he would've already reached out for another glass "then how about I go over there say I want to ask Bakugou if he's seen you and once he comes over to me I'll just take him to your room? And in the mean time you can go and get your self another glass or two so that you don't have to 'think' much about the conversation" Natsu explained, he wasn't proud that he suggested his brother to go and drink but he himself wasn't the best example as he was the one to give him his first bottle at the age of 14 after a harsh training session and fight with their father.

The boy took sometime but at the end agreed to the plan and soon left for his room leaving his older brother to go get his little brother's love interest.

With Bakugou -
Most of the class went back to playing games such as truth or dare or never have I ever but the same old group who planed the game which seemed to have made the young Todoroki storm off was sitting in the other room along with multiple new people "I'm surprised you're here Bakugou" said Jiro "just shut up. I rather be here and not with the others" said Bakugou, there was no way he was going to say that he was worried for the short boy "was there any reason that Todoroki left in the first place?" Asked Tokoyami "unfortunately we don't know.. we thought something might have happened in the closet while it was Bakugou's and Todoroki's but it seems like nothing happened" Yaoyorozu said, she really hoped for a good outcome to their game plan 'I should have thought something might happen' she thought before the door leading to the garden slid open "hey guys! Sorry if I'm disturbing some thing" said Natsu as he walked into the room "huh? May we know who you are?" Asked Midoriya and as if on que the boy smiled brightly bringing his hand behind his neck "I'm Natsu Todoroki! I'm your classmates older brother" he introduced himself Baku looked at the older male in front of him a brow raised as if questioning his presence "I'm here looking for Bakugou, Todoroki said something about him knowing where he could've gone" Natsu continued as their eyes met, and as if Bakugou got the clue he stood up and walked over to the other following him out of the room and to the gardens "I don't know where your brother is. Sorry." Bakugou kept it short but Natsu only smiled, "I know you don't, but I made the boy get the hint that he need to talk to you and is waiting for me to take you to his room, so follow me" Natsu explained as he began walking to the door on the right of the door they not so long ago existed "couldn't he text me or something?" Bakugou asked confused the other shook his head "my brother is brave and confident but one thing he hates is dealing with his problems, he probably tried to find a distraction the second i went to grab you" Natsu laughed lightly 'he's different than Todoroki.. how come they have the same endeavor as a father?' Bakugou questioned in his mind as the entered the green sliding door we came in front of, "go up the stairs all the way to the fifth floor, if he isn't the look for him in one of the rooms on the fourth or just listen out for music" Explained the older, Bakugou nodded stepping inside the room it looked to be a typical living room with a door way to.. a kitchen? 'how big is this house that he has his own kitchen?' Bakugou thought as he looked around the house 'might all well get to see what else he has here' the boy started to walk up to the stairs noticing a desk area along side with a printer, two computers a large chair many large plants and what seemed like a very soft rug that spot reminded Bakugou of a small office much like the one his father has at home only Todoroki's looked more expensive that it should have probably been, the second floor had mainly three rooms, a large TV room with what seemed to be a fancy couch, a fancy yet plain bedroom which Bakugou guessed was the guest bedroom and a large shower 'this guy has a house inside his house. Like the hell does that happen?' Bakugou questioned as he went up the stairs to yet another large floor, it seemed like it was an unfinished floor, it held much space and had only two rooms in it, one with many, many toys and plushies which Bakugou assumed were from the time he was a child so he didn't look into the room much and a bedroom sized pantry filled with snacks drinks and what many more things 'I swear this guy has everything' by this point Bakugou held the urge to just go up to the young boy and ask his if he could move in but he told himself off, he still needed to find the boy in this large place, finally arriving at the fourth floor Bakugou could hear music coming from on of the rooms on the floor the floor had two rooms in it and a pretty large hallway  with many windows to the garden behind the house, the first room he checked was empty it seemed to be a medium sized gym 'now I see how he stays in such good shape all the fucking time' Bakugou continued to the next room, he believed thats where he would find the boy, the one thing he didn't expect was how he would find the boy.