🤍Story Plot🤍

Shouto Todoroki the youngest child of the Todoroki family tree, son of his father, no.2 hero Endeavor and his mother Rei Todoroki, brother to his older siblings Fuyumi, Natsuo and Touya Todoroki.

A young happy and energetic teen, 16 years of age, who after a traumatic past and complicated childhood along with the loss of his brother, learned to change his personality around others seemingly appearing as cold and serious only focused on becoming a future hero and continuing the Todoroki legacy.

A student in a prestigious school known as UA, attending the Hero course, was a pole dancer also knows as a ״gay stripper"

Known about his choice of career before becoming a hero and being supported by his family even by his father, the number two hero endeavor.

His friends at his school unlike his family didn't know of this act or his sexual preference not did they know of Todoroki's interest in their older classmate Katsuki Bakugou, thought they were always interested by his past, and personal life they never bothered to ask hoping one day the boy would open up to them.

What will happen when the Class are being attacked on a trip field out of school boundaries by a strong villain and a suspicious move of Todoroki's manages to help defeat him and catch the attention of the older classmates group..?

Multiple questions start to rise from his fellow classmates but will the young boy answer them?
Will he find his classmates trustworthy enough to know so much about his personal life?

Following the events of the attack an event happens with the class of 1A and two individuals, become closer than before.

Todoroki's past is a little different in my story.
Please take note of that! Questions are welcomed!

⚠︎𝙲𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚊𝚒𝚗𝚜:
𝚃𝚛𝚊𝚞𝚖𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚌 𝙼𝚎𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚜, 𝚃𝚛𝚞𝚜𝚝 & 𝚁𝚎𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚙 𝙸𝚜𝚜𝚞𝚎𝚜, 𝙿𝚊𝚗𝚒𝚌 𝙰𝚝𝚝𝚊𝚌𝚔𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚂𝚎𝚕𝚏 𝙷𝚊𝚛𝚖, 𝙻𝙶𝙱𝚃𝚀, 𝚂𝚎𝚡𝚞𝚊𝚕 𝙰𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚟𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚎𝚜, 𝙼𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜 𝚘𝚏 𝙰𝚋𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚎.

⚠︎!𝙿𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎 𝚙𝚊𝚢 𝚊𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝚝𝚘 𝚠𝚊𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜 𝚒𝚗 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚜 (𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚖) 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚋𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚎𝚡𝚙𝚒𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚌𝚎!⚠︎