Chapter 18

(𝚂𝚖𝚞𝚝 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚗𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚒𝚗 𝚖𝚢 𝚠𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚜𝚔𝚒𝚕𝚕𝚜! 𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎 𝚎𝚡𝚌𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝚖𝚎 𝚊𝚜 𝚒 𝚍𝚘 𝚖𝚢 𝚋𝚎𝚜𝚝!)

⚠︎𝙿𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎 𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚎!⚠︎
⚠︎𝚂𝚖𝚞𝚝, 𝙺𝚒𝚗𝚔𝚜, 18+, 𝚌𝚞𝚛𝚜𝚒𝚗𝚐, 𝚜𝚖𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚎𝚐𝚐 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚜𝚎𝚕𝚏 𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚖!
⚠︎𝙿𝚊𝚢 𝚊𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚎 (⚠︎) 𝚜𝚢𝚖𝚋𝚘𝚕.

(𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚔𝚜 𝚊𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚍!)
𝙵𝚘𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚜𝚎 𝚠𝚑𝚘 𝚖𝚊𝚢 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚛𝚎𝚖𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛:

𝙺𝚊𝚝𝚜𝚞𝚔𝚒 𝙱𝚊𝚔𝚞𝚐𝚘𝚞:
𝙰𝚌𝚊𝚛𝚘𝚙𝚑𝚒𝚕𝚒𝚊(𝚜𝚌𝚛𝚊𝚝𝚌𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐), 𝙱𝚊𝚛𝚎𝚋𝚊𝚌𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐(𝚐𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚛𝚊𝚛𝚎/ 𝚗𝚘 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚍𝚘𝚖), 𝙱𝚎𝚐𝚐𝚒𝚗𝚐, 𝙱𝚘𝚗𝚍𝚊𝚐𝚎, 𝚌𝚘𝚕𝚕𝚊𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚐, 𝙱𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐, 𝙸𝚖𝚙𝚊𝚌𝚝 𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚢(𝚑𝚊𝚒𝚛 𝚝𝚞𝚐𝚐𝚒𝚗𝚐/ 𝚜𝚙𝚊𝚗𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚎𝚌𝚝.).

𝚂𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚝𝚘 𝚃𝚘𝚍𝚘𝚛𝚘𝚔𝚒:
𝙰𝚋𝚛𝚊𝚜𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜 (𝚋𝚎𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚑𝚞𝚛𝚝/ 𝚏𝚎𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚙𝚊𝚒𝚗 𝚊𝚜 𝚊 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚖 𝚘𝚏 𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚞𝚛𝚎), 𝚁𝚘𝚕𝚎 𝙿𝚕𝚊𝚢, 𝙰𝚖𝚊𝚞𝚛𝚘𝚙𝚑𝚒𝚕𝚒𝚊 (𝚋𝚎𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚋𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚍), 𝙰𝚗𝚊𝚕, 𝚃𝚘𝚢𝚜, 𝙰𝚚𝚞𝚊𝚙𝚑𝚒𝚕𝚒𝚊 (𝚜𝚎𝚡𝚞𝚊𝚕 𝚊𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚟𝚒𝚝𝚢 𝚘𝚛 𝚜𝚞𝚌𝚑 𝚒𝚗 𝚠𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛), 𝚌𝚑𝚘𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐, 𝙱𝚊𝚛𝚎𝚋𝚊𝚌𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 (𝚛𝚊𝚛𝚎/ 𝚗𝚘 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚍𝚘𝚖), 𝚗𝚒𝚙𝚙𝚕𝚎 𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚎, 𝙲𝚕𝚊𝚞𝚜𝚝𝚛𝚘𝚙𝚑𝚒𝚕𝚒𝚊 (𝚋𝚎𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚜𝚖𝚊𝚕𝚕/ 𝚌𝚛𝚘𝚠𝚍𝚎𝚍 𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚌𝚎𝚜), 𝙵𝚊𝚌𝚎𝚏𝚞𝚌𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 (𝚋𝚕𝚘𝚠𝚓𝚘𝚋𝚜), 𝙵𝚛𝚘𝚝𝚝𝚊𝚐𝚎 (𝚌𝚕𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚍 𝚏𝚛𝚒𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗), 𝚐𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚙 𝚜𝚎𝚡, 𝚖𝚞𝚜𝚌𝚕𝚎𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚟𝚎𝚒𝚗𝚜.

(𝚈𝚎𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚕𝚒𝚜𝚝 𝚒𝚜 𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚐, 𝚃𝚘𝚍𝚘𝚛𝚘𝚔𝚒 𝚒𝚜𝚗'𝚝 𝚊𝚜 𝚒𝚗𝚗𝚘𝚌𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚊𝚜 𝚑𝚎 𝚖𝚊𝚔𝚎𝚜 𝚑𝚒𝚖𝚜𝚎𝚕𝚏 𝚜𝚎𝚎𝚖 ( ˘ ³˘)♥︎)

____________________________________

'Its time to see what that body of his can do' Bakugou thought to himself being mesmerized by the scene in front of him.

Overall? The night was a success, both groups had a great time at the party, some got to get to know Todoroki better and finally they could let loose after everything.
Iida looked at the group he and Yaoyorozu were sitting next to, most of them were drunk, not badly that is. Just a few glasses from how it seemed.
He was still surprised they managed to get alcohol but then again Todoroki did work at the club, he shook his head as he returned his attention to the girl infront of him, they two also got a drink, of course not because they wanted, but Todoroki was stubborn about everyone getting something to relax their minds.
"Everything alright Iida?" Momo asked placing a comforting hand on his shoulder, Iida nodded "I'm just worried they will get carried away, it doesn't seem like they are counting their drinks or anything" he spoke earning a laugh from behind the bar as a young teen a little older looking then the two came close "you can rest assure None of them have had more then two maybe three glasses, I'm not dumb to just let anyone have alcohol." The teen spoke, the two looked at him confused "ah! Right, I'm Yagato Tesume, I work with Todoroki" he introduced himself "I see! My name is Yaoyorozu Momo, this is Iida we are Todoroki's classmates" she spoke slightly louder than the music "work?" Questioned Iida, Yagato nodded "he works as a dancer for some of the clubs, I work as a bartender but we work the same nights so we know each other" the older explained, they turned their attention to the big group laughing next to them of their classmates.