chapter 5

___________________________________
✌︎ 𝚃𝙷𝙰𝙽𝙺 𝚈𝙾𝚄 ✌︎
𝚂𝙷𝙾𝚁𝚃 𝙰/𝙽:

𝙸 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚔 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢, 𝙸 𝚗𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝙸 𝚠𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝚌𝚕𝚘𝚜𝚎 𝚝𝚘 300 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚜 𝚜𝚘 𝚚𝚞𝚒𝚌𝚔𝚕𝚢 𝚘𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢, 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙸 𝚝𝚛𝚞𝚕𝚢 𝚊𝚖 𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚔𝚏𝚞𝚕.

𝙸 𝚌𝚊𝚗'𝚝 𝚠𝚊𝚒𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚏𝚒𝚗𝚒𝚜𝚑 𝚠𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚜, 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚜𝚌𝚑𝚘𝚘𝚕 𝚒𝚗 𝚖𝚢 𝚠𝚊𝚢 𝙸 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚍𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚋𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚎𝚏𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚜 𝚝𝚘 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚞𝚎 𝚞𝚙𝚍𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚛𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢 3-7 𝚍𝚊𝚢𝚜.

(𝙰𝚜 𝚊 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚔 𝚢𝚘𝚞, 𝙸 𝚑𝚘𝚙𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝚎𝚗𝚓𝚘𝚢 𝚝𝚠𝚘 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝚒𝚗𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚊𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚘𝚗𝚎)

𝙻𝚘𝚟𝚎,
𝙳𝚊𝚗𝚎♡︎
____________________________________

Bakugou was watching the clock, noticing how Shouto has yet to come back in nearly 30 minutes, he was getting worried, sure, it was Todoroki's own house but what if it had something to do with that phone call, he sighed and got off the comfortable couch "I'm going out to the garden. It's hot as hell here" he announced to the group of his friends and soon walked out the sections, the light warm wind and night sky calmed his somewhat, the grabbed his attention but not entirely.
He heard the light sound of footsteps "if you want to annoy me than piss off" he said somewhat expecting the person to be Kirishima or Mina but a voice spoke up "not very nice to tell the one who practically owns the place to 'piss off' " the voice was almost immediately recognized as Todoroki as Bakugou turned around to look at him giving of a sly smirk "I case you forgot, you have an entire class of dumb extras in the room behind me, I kinda expected it to be one of them" he explained his tone for once not attacking at the person in front "well then next time try to see who's coming your way, now come on, I don't know what about you but I have the urge to go and cuddle on the couch with a bunch of pillows and blankets while watching a movie" the short teen said bluntly "never thought of you as someone who liked that kinda stuff" said Bakugou, the other just shrugged and walked to the sliding door to open it.
The second it did he was meet with six familiar faces, Mina, Midoriya, Momo, Kirishima, Kaminari, Tenya "can I help?" He asked his body tensing up just by slightly, nothing anyone would really notice "We were wondering if we could play a game its called 7 minutes in hea-" "sure" Mina began to explain the plan the group had but was cut halfway by Todoroki "you can explain the rules of the game once we all settle down" he told Mina slightly giving off a smile, she soon called everyone to the main room and told everyone to sit in a circle "alright guys, so because we are here to have fun we are going to play seven minutes in heaven! But instead of spin the bottle the ones who leave the closet get to choose who goes into the closet, pretty simple!" She sat down at her own spot.

The class agreed that to chose the first two they will use the method bottle like in a normal game, but only for the first round.
First two to enter the closet we're Aoyama and Uraraka, after them followed Shoji and Tsu, Mina and Sero, Denki and Jiro, Momo and Ojiro, Jiro and Mina, Midoriya and Kirishima we're the last two to come out of the closet, they were also the ones who would tell Todoroki and Bakugou to head to the closet next, Kaminari soon got up from his spot to give the two a reassuring look, making sure the next two to go into the closet where none other than Todoroki and Bakugou "alright so now that we have done our time" began Kirishima grabbing the attention of their classmates "Todoroki-kun, Kachan, it's time you do yours" Midoriya continued him, the room grew silent waiting for Bakugou to yell or for Todoroki to protest but both stayed quiet, Bakugou was the first to get up "let's just get this over with.." he groaned, sure he found interest in Todoroki much like half of their school or even more city, but he couldn't let it be known by the whole class. Heck it was Enough that the so called Bakusquad knew just to piss him off, the shorted boy soon followed, a word not yet said from him most class would say it was to be expected.

The closet wasn't small, it could fit two people just fine, but it was dark inside of it and the door was locked for the next 15 minutes, why 15? Thats because most of the class though 7 minutes was to short after the first three couples went by so they made any couples after that to go for at least 15.

The two stepped into the closet closing the door behind them before they heard the light sound of the door locking could be bearly heard, shouto turned around to look at the boy "so, the walls are thick, no one will be able to hear what we talk or do" he spoke first "why would your- you know what I won't question it" he was interested he didn't get to see much of the house nor' was he told much about it "say how come you never had people over here?" He asked Shouto shrugged "I guess I don't really have the time for that, I get kinda busy after school" that interested Bakugou even more "with what?" He looked at the boy "hmm now wouldn't you like to know" Todoroki commented, that confused the boy.

3 minutes past and the boys still had to get past this challenge in the closet so they decided to play 21 questions, little did they know this game was going to be beginning of something big.

"You start or me?" Bakugou asked "hmm do you think Kirishima will be the one to admit to Midoriya or will it be the other way around?" The boy asked "shark teeth better be the first one, if so Mina gets to do Dunce faces makeup" he laughed at his answer "how personal do dekus questions get?" Asked the blonde "to personal, I'm lucky he doesn't ask me to much but geez he once asked Iida with how many clothes does he go to sleep and he once asked uraraka how and for how long does she shower for, that was the scariest thing in my life" shouto recalled the day it was only a month after school started, they bearly knew each other and he already began asked those questions "that nerd is a creep. I swear he is going to watch someone sleep tonight just to know what their favorite sleeping position is" Bakugou said earning a laugh from the teen in front of him "okay dumb question, how come you haven't killed me yet?" Shouto asked the boy, still laughing lightly "hmm I guess you are to precious to kill? I mean kinda cute, inoccent, smart and I guess pretty strong" shouto blushed, he didn't expect such an answer but one thing bothered him "can't believe you. Me? Inoccent? You have no idea what I know" the boy pouted, Bakugou raised a brow "oh really? Do you know what sex is?" Bakugou laughed "I'm not Midoriya! Yes I do know what sex is, I also know what Bondage and role play are honey. Not to mention BDSM and toys. I'm not your typical porn addicted teen" answered the teen, the answer took Bakugou back a little, he himself knew about these things but for a sixteen year old such as the young Todoroki to know shit like this was unexpected at most "the hell you know about this shit? Since when??" He asked the game forgotten the need for answers taking over, Shouto's lips curved into a smile, he slowly got even closer to the blonde in front of him, digging his head in the taller man's neck "now that would spoil the fun of figuring me out wouldn't it? Katsuki?" He Teased, his hands on the teens chest, Bakugou had a feeling as if his blush was visible even in such darkness "the cat stole your tongue? You've never been so quiet" Todoroki asked Stepping back a little "You trying to play me or some shit icyhot?" He asked, Todoroki laughed he could've sworn the glass from earlier was having some effect on him "just thought you might want to get to talk after everyone fell asleep or maybe even go up to my room, it can't possibly be comfortable to sleep in a room with so many people in it" he spoke, taking Bakugou back.

Suddenly a knock on the door was heard, signaling to the boys the door was unlocked and they could come out, Todoroki let out a chocked breath as if coming to senses "if you need me I'll be outside at the garden of something, if I'm not there just text me." He commented before opening the door, both boys leaving it quietly each choosing who will go into the closet next before Todoroki disappeared out of the room.

'The hell icyhot? How come you're like this?' Thought Bakugou, his thoughts now consumed by the teen.