Part 30

*Zayn's P.O.V.*

"Ello ladies." I say to Danielle and Eleanor as they walk in.

"Hello Zayn." Danielle answers.

"Ready for the concert?" El asks.

"Of course." I choke out.

I'm anything but ready. I was doing terrible in sound check and always missed my part in the songs. Same with Hazza.

"Are you all right, lad?" Niall asks me, guiding me towards a corner.

"Of course. Why would you even ask that?" I reply trying to sound as natural as possible.

"You've been missing your lines and, no offense, but were terrible at sound check." Niall says matter-a-factly.

"I'm a mess Niall." I sigh sitting on. A nearby crate.

"It's Sarah. I know it is. It's been like this for both you and Harry."

"I just.....really......love her. She isn't like any other girl I've met. She's so ambitious and dedicated to everything she does. And she's so open. No girl has ever been like that to me."

"If you really love her, you'd let her choose on her own pace."

"I know, I know. I just don't want to lose her to Harry. Or lose Harry either."

"I know it's hard. But she'll choose whoever's best for her. She's a smart girl." Niall says then pats my back and walks away.

I have to focus. For the fans. For the music. For the boys. For Sarah.....

*Sarah's P.O.V.*

"Why is there so much traffic?" I say looking at the growing sea of cars.

"Maybe because we're going to a One Direction concert. Girls are obsessed with them." Vicky says filing her nails.

"Are we there yet?" Emma asks for the 43rd time (yes, I counted)

"Not yet Emma. Play with Elmo or something." I answer.

"I don't have any toys here." She says looking around.

I look back at her and see the vacancy of my clean car.

"Here." I say grabbing Vicky's iPhone. "Play with this instead."

"She should not do that!" Vicky yells reaching for her phone.

Emma beats her to it and has a very puzzled look on her face.

"Sawah? What's this?" Emma says shoving the phone in my face.

"Good Lord......" I say grabbing the phone. "What the fu- I mean heck is this?!" I yell at Vicky.

"I told you not to." She says grabbing it.

"Sweety. Erase that from your mind." I say freaking out.

"Okay." She says than squeezes her eyes shut. "Done."

"Is it gone?" I say.

"What'a gone?" She replies.

"That's my girl." I say turning back the wheel.

Victoria was right. All these people are going to see One Direction. There are girls that have British and Irish flags on their cars. Some even have writing. And I do not want to know what that is...

All of a sudden all the cars go forward and forward and forward. I could see the arena! Woo!

"Are we there yet?" Emma asks for the 44th time.

"Almost." I say.

And as we're about to enter the parking.....STOP!

"What the heck?!" I yell.

"AHHHH!" Vicky screams.

"What is it?" I ask concerned.

"I broke a nail!" She replies acting as if she just got run over by a train.

*facepalm*

*Maddy's P.O.V.*

Ring. Ring. Ring.

"Yellow?" I say into the phone.

"Is he good?" Sarah asks.

"Yeah. Perfect only fine." I say smirking.

"What'd you do to him?" She asks.

I look back at Jake for a moment.

"I just, like, tied him up is all." I answer.

"WHAT?!" she almost yells.

"Calm down. He's conscious." I say trying to relieve her stress.

"You could go to jail!" Sarah exclaims.

"Don't worry. Talk to him now if you'd like." I say putting the phone up to Jake.

"Sarah?" He asks.

"You're alive." She sighs with relief. "Alright that's fine. Have fun!" She hangs up.

"Do you have any food here?" I ask looking through the fridge.

I so feel like Niall :)

---------------------------------------------A/N: Hiiii. Btw I'm not sure when the last part will be so don't take my word for it. But I hope you liked this chapter I honestly hated it but whatever. Alright well comment, vote, and keep reading.