Part 27

*Sarah's P.O.V.*

"OMG! Sarah Jones! Long time no see. How are you?" Victoria asks.

"Well not so good. That's why I called. I need to ask you for a favor" I say.

"Anything." Vicky says all bubbly as usual.

"Are you dating anyone?" I ask.

"Single lady."

"Would you try to seduce either Harry Styles or Zayn Malik?"

"Okay Sarah. Don't have to prank call me when I already know its you."

"I'm not. I'm dead serious." I say in a sincere tone.

She pauses.

"You are telling the truth." Victoria says probably knowing when I do lie and when I don't.

"Yes! Thank you!" I say relieved.

"Now can you explain why the hell I have to seduce Harry Styles and Zayn Malik?" Vicky says obviously confused.

"Well...."

_______________

"One large caramel frappacinno blast latte with 2 sugars hold the foam with those cute chocolate shavings on the top." Vicky says to the cashier.

"And for you miss?" He asks.

"I'll just have a strawberry smoothie." I answer.

Victoria and I go find a seat and as soon as we sit down she starts talking.

"So how'd you meet the wonderful One Direction boys again?" She asks.

"Well Harry bumped into me at Delia's then the others followed." I reply.

"I still can't believe that the girl in the dorky blue glasses would get not one but two guys from One Direction to like you." Vicky says.

"And if this goes right one of them will like you too." I say.

"What if this doesn't go right and they both still like you?"

"I don't even want to think about that. These boys are taking time out of my studying but I still love them both and want them to be happy." I reply.

"I hope they like because I really live them." Victoria replies.

"Victoria! Sarah!" The cashier calls.

"That's our order." Vicky says walking to get our orders.

This is why I chose her out of all people. She's even more gorgeous than Maddy with light brown hair, shimmering blue eyes, perfect face structure, perfect body, and her absolutely perfect skin. She's like a Barbie doll.

She walks back with my smoothie and her whatever its called.

"So what about that Jake kid? I remember he used to be obsessed with you." Victoria says sitting down.

"Crap. I didn't think about him." I say panicking.

"Is he still a creep?"

"Well, he sorta helped me out with stuff but he still is a stalker." I reply. "We need to keep him away from the concert."

"When's the concert anyway?" Vicky asks sipping her coffee.

"Tomorrow night which means we should get back to my sister's to get some sleep." I say looking at my watch. 12:47! "We better get going." I say getting up.

"Wait. Let me finish my caramel frappacinno latte blast-"

I grab her wrist and pull her away, "We don't even have time for you to say the coffee's name."

---------------------------------------------A/N: Sorry for the crappy chapter. My friend rushed me -___- Anyway it's almost the end. I think you got the idea of the plan obviously. So the finale should either be the next part or the one after. So comment, vote, and keep ready. Merci!