Part 2

We all went out of Delia's when we heard more screams.  

"Oh no." Zayn muttered.  

Harry grabbed my wrist and dragged with him him to one of the fire exits. Then I feel Zayn grab the other. I find myself catching my breath trying to keep up with them. The girls are still behind, gaining on us.  

Niall has his hand in Maddy's and I can tell she's blushing like crazy. Liam and Louis are right behind us. As we get to the exit, I see Paul and a big car outside waiting for the boys. We all huddle in the car. The doors are closed off so the fans don't get to us.  

"That was close." Liam exhales.  

"I know right. Now where would you ladies like to go?" Harry questions.  

"Wherever you boys would like to go." Maddy replies.  

"Nandoes it is." Niall exclaims.  

We drive to Nandoes and walk inside the restaurant. Luckily there aren't many people who will fangirl over the boys. We all take seats and I'm sandwiched between Zayn and Harry. 

"So what are you guys doing in town?" I ask.  

"We're having a concert later this week." Zayn answers.  

"You do?" Maddy asks disappointed by the fact we don't have tickets.  

"You ladies don't have tickets?" Harry says. Maddy and I both shake our heads in unison.  

"You girls should come." Liam says.  

"Wish we could but your concert is probably sold out." I say disappointed also.  

"You girls can sit with Eleanor. She was having friends come but they couldn't make it." Louis says brightening the mood.  

"That would be awesome!" Maddy squeals.  

"Then it's settled. We'll see you ladies at the concert." Harry says joyfully.  

"But now you boys have a photoshoot." Paul says.  

"Call me babe." Harry says slipping a piece of paper in my hand. He winks cheekily as the other boys walk out the door.  

"That was the most amazing thing that ever happened to me ever! Niall Horan gave me his number!" Maddy says fangirling.  

"Yeah. They're really nice guys." I say.  

"And now we're going to their concert because of you! This is why I'm friends with you." Maddy says hugging me while jumping up and down.  

"Calm down. We,re still in public." I hiss in her ear.

--------------------------------------------- 

A/N: Thanks for reading. Comment what you think or if you have any ideas! I might up slow but if I have a lot of fans and reads I'll try quicker. Thanks! :)