Part 25

*Harry's P.O.V.*

We arrive to Sarah's apartment and race up the stairs. We slam the door open and find the boys and Madeline just sitting there.

"Where's Sarah?" I ask panting from the run upstairs.

"Wasn't she with you two when you created a food fight at Applebee's?" Liam questions us.

"We're sorry about that. But we have to find Sarah. Why didn't she come here?" Zayn asks.

"I don't know. Where would she be?" Louis says.

"Oh no." Madeline mumbles under her breath.

"What is it?" I ask.

"When Sarah just wants to run away she'll go anywhere we won't know." She says frustrated.

"Where would you least expect her to go?" Zayn asks.

Madeline pauses to think then gets a look on her face. "I got it. Everyone in the car!" She yells grabbing her purse and keys.

"Where are we going?" I ask following her.

"The one place I know Sarah wouldn't go on a daily basis." Madeline answers.

*Sarah's P.O.V.*

While playing with Emma, I remembered why I never wanted to come here in the first place. Nicole and I got into a huge fight a few years ago.

I can't even remember why. I just remember I was stupid for letting a fight keep me away from my niece.

"Don't you tink Princess Diana would wook pretty in this dress?" Emma asks holding up a pink dress next to her doll.

"It would look lovely." I say smiling. I seriously can't wait to settle down and have my own kids.

"Sarah! You've got visitors!" Nicole calls through the massive halls.

"Huh?" I say aloud.

"Lets go see who's at the door." Emma says pulling on my hand. We get to the door and the whole gang is here.

"I knew you'd be here." Maddy says.

Then I see Harry and Zayn. Oh great.

"It's One Diwection!" Emma squeals hopping into Harry and Zayn's arms.

"Is this your niece?" Harry asks.

"Why yes it is." I say walking closer to the door.

"Look Sarah. I-Harry and I are very sorry of our child like behavior. You deserve better." Zayn says.

"We completely understand if you won't forgive us but please understand we were blinded by love....for you." Harry says.

"Awww." Maddy coos. "Give them some space." She pushes them back towards the car.

I feel myself turn a bright red.

"That's really sweet of you guys to come and apologize and I really can't stay mad at you boys." I say. "I forgive you two."

"Thank you so much Sarah." Zayn says then hugs me and Harry follows.

How the hell do I choose between these boys? They're both equally perfect. What did Nikki say? 'Harry vs. Zayn. I mean who's the boy that makes you have butterflies, give you goosebumps, the one who turns you on.' Hmmmm.

"Boys. I'm not or anything, but I just need some space but not for long. If you boys don't mind." I say.

"Of course. Us and the boys have to get to our hotel sooner or later anyway. Just please be there for the concert." Zayn says.

"Of course." I say.

"Ahem." Nicole says behind me.

"Oh guys. This is my sister Nicole." I say introducing her.

"Hi Harry. Zayn." She says shaking each of their hands.

"Beautiful house." Harry says.

"And beautiful sister." Zayn says giving me shivers.

"Yeah she gets it from me." Nicole says messing up my hair.

---------------------------------------------A/N: Hi. Sorry I didn't update quicker. Really busy weekend. Anyway hope you liked it. Give me ideas if you can. I'm ending this fanfic soon but I have another in mind. Comment, vote, and keep reading!! Good night :)