Part 3

Maddy and I both drove to my apartment after the boys left. As soon as we walked into the apartment, Maddy started typing a text to Niall.

"Should I send it now or do you think he'll think I'm desperate?" Maddy says torn.

"If he really likes you he won't think you're desperate." I reply.

"Aren't you going to text Harry?" Maddy asks.

"Nah. I don't really think he's into me anyway." I answer.

"Are you kidding me? He invited you to go eat with him and have you his number! He doesn't do that to every fan." Maddy explains matter-a-factly.

"But he's a worldwide known pop star. Why would he be interested in me?" I ask rhetorically.

"Because you're a really sweet, funny, caring, gorgeous girl. You don't give yourself enough credit." Maddy says.

"I still don't think he likes me." I say looking down.

Maddy leaves the room frusturated. Then my phone starts ringing. It was an unknown number.

"Hello?" I say into the phone.

"Hi. Is this Sarah?"

It was that British voice.

"Yeah it's me. Hi Zayn." I say a bit disappointed it wasn't Harry.

"I was wondering love, if you wanted to go out for dinner with me?" He asks with a bit of hope in his voice.

I think for a moment. Harry can get any girl he wants. He probably doesn't want me. Zayn did ask me out for dinner. Why not, it'll be fun.

"Sure I'd love to go." I answer happily.

"Great. I'll pick you up around 7. Dress nice. I've picked a great place." Zayn says already excited.

"Alright. See you." I reply.

How'd he get my number anyway? Oh well. Maddy walks into the room still a bit frustrated.

"Who was on the phone?" She said flopping onto the couch and sipping her Pepsi.

"It was Zayn." I say scared about her reaction.

She spits out the Pepsi in her mouth and yells, "WHAT?! What'd he say?"

"He asked if wanted to go out for dinner." I say even more worried about her reaction.

"Hold up. Two One Direction guys like you. That means you're going in two directions Sarah." Maddy says poking me playfully.

"Oh shut up. Harry probably doesn't even like me." I say.

"Oh just shut up Sarah. He does like you. You should be happy that not one but two boys from the biggest boy band in the world like you!" Maddy says more excited than me.

I was more worried than excited about this. What if I ruin their friendship and ruin the band? Millions of girls would hate me. I would hate me!

"C'mon. Go get ready for your date missy." Maddy says pushing me into my room.

"It's only dinner." I say through my door.

"Yeah. Sure it is." Maddy replies sarcastically closing the door.

---------------------------------------------

A/N: Thanks for reading again! Tell others to read this! If this story turns out ill do another fan fic. Comment what you think and your ideas. Vote and keep reading! Thanks again