Part 24

*Sarah's P.O.V.*

I walk to the doorsteps of the grand mansion and hesitate to ring the doorbell but do it anyway.

"What are you doing here?" The voice says opening the door.

Exactly the same. Still gorgeous, successful, and I have to say probably perfect. Why does she have to be my sister?

"I'm sort of in a dilemma and can't really go home." I say playing with my fingers.

"What'd you do now?" Nicole questioned.

"I never did anything bad." I reply.

"Really?" She says holding up a newspaper with my mug shot.

"I can explain. Hear me out." I plead.

"It's my job to. Take a seat anywhere." She says turning around and allowing me into her not really humble adobe.

Then my little niece runs out as she hears my voice echo through the halls.

"Aunty Sawah!" Emma squeals playfully.

"Emma! I missed you so so so much." I say embracing her in a hug.

"I missed you too." She says squeezing onto me.

"I have to have a grown up talk with mommy then I can play with you, okay?" I tell her.

"Pinky promise?" She says holding up her pinky.

"Pinky promise." I say wrapping my pinky around hers. She then runs off back to her room and I sit on a giant chaise in Nicole's office.

"How's being a physchiatrist (don't know how to spell) doing for you, Nikki?" I ask her getting comfy.

"Fine just fine. Paying the bills." She says pulling out her reading glasses. "And I prefer to be called Mrs. Jones."

"You sound like mom. So how's Ian?" I ask.

"Still on business but no surprise there. His job requires no time for family." Nicole sighs. She's like a single mom.

And not having me to help puts more pressure and since moms always in California with dad because of his health, Emma practically has no one.

"I'm sorry...." I mumble.

"Well I don't see you coming often. What brings you here anyway?" She asks sitting down in her oversized chair.

"Well I sort of ran into these boys of whom two I really like and they like me back." I pause to see if she understood.

"Keep going." She signals me to continue.

"And they sort of fought over me today and it got out of hand and I'm worried that true reputations or even mine will be ruined." I pause once again.

"Do these boys have a big reputation?" She asks taking a sip of her coffee.

"They're from One Direction." I say simply.

She sprays the coffee everywhere then screams, "WHAT?!"

"Calm down." I say wiping off coffee from my face.

"They are the biggest boy band in the world. How the hell do they like you?" She sort of yells.

"I don't know. But that isn't the point. I feel like I'm ruining their friendship." I say frustrated.

"Have you slept with them?" Nikki asks.

"NIKKI!" I yell at her.

"Just a question. So which boys anyway?" She asks.

"Harry and Zayn." I say in a hushed tone.

"WHAT?! How the hell don't I know this stuff?" She wonders.

"I need help." I ask.

"So Zayn Malik and Harry Styles are fighting over you. I don't see a problem." She says slamming her notepad on a desk.

"There is a problem. If I ruin their friendship and ruin the band every girl in the world will hate me. And I don't want to hurt either of them because I actually truly love both of them but I don't know which boy to choose because its like Harry Styles and Zayn Malik. How can any girl choose between those two hunky gods?" I say really fast.

"I think you answered your own question." Nicole says.

"Huh?" I say.

"Harry vs. Zayn. I mean who's the boy that makes you have butterflies, give you goosebumps, the one who turns you on." Nikki says simply. "That's how I chose Ian."

"How do I know?" I ask confused.

"Well, who can you trust and truly connect with without hurting the other still." She answers.

"How?" I ask once more.

"Find a girl they could connect with. Set 'em up." Nicole finishes.

"Now I see why you're so rich." I say.

"It's a gift." She says getting up. "Aren't you going to your boys?" She asks.

"Pinky promised play time." I say walking to Emma's room.

---------------------------------------------A/N: Hey. Gotta say I like this chapter. I felt sorta sad though. So hope you liked this chapter. Comment, vote, and keep reading. Thanks