Part 10

*Sarah's P.O.V.*

I was a bit excited to see how well this date would go. But since its only a movie I'm not go crazy and wear a fancy dress and heels. Instead I just dress in a casual top, cardigan, baby blue jeans, and Toms. I put on some eye liner and lip gloss.

I get out of my room and find everyone still here.

"Aren't you guys going to leave anytime soon?" I ask crossing my arms.

"Me and Madeline were just about to go McDonald's." Niall says motioning to Maddy.

"How romantic." I say sarcastically.

"Well Liam, Zayn, and I are going to have more fun than all of you guys combined." Louis says trying to get us jealous.

"Speaking of, has anyone seen Harry?" I ask looking around for the curly haired one.

"I believe he's waiting for his fair maiden at his chariot." Louis says.

"Which is where?" I say grabbing my purse from the counter.

"Downstairs." Liam says staring at the TV.

"Thanks Liam." I say opening the door.

"Take care of my curly." Louis says a bit serious.

"I will." I say giggling.

As I leave the apartment I see Zayn's eyes. They looked . . . sad. Terrible use of vocabulary but I better get downstairs.

"Ello love." Harry says grinning ear to ear opening the door to the passenger seat.

"Why thank you Styles." I say taking the gesture gratefully.

He takes his seat and starts driving to the theater.

"So what would you like to watch?" Harry says glancing at me and back at the road.

"First off keep your eyes on the road." I say.

"A bit hard when I have you in the car with me." Harry replies cheekily. I feel myself blush like crazy for a moment.

"And I'm not sure what to watch. You choose." I answer his question.

"You're the lady. I'd love for you to choose." He says.

*Harry's P.O.V.*

"You choose Harry. I really don't know." Sarah says pushing me to choose.

"Alright. I know exactly what to choose." I say thinking of a perfect plan.

"What is it?" She asks curious.

"You'll see." I say sneakily.

There was this one terrifying movie out in theaters. If I take her and she gets scared, she'll hold onto me for dear life and I'll hug her to protect her. Then I could have a chance to kiss her. Perfect.

We arrive to the cinema and I buy the tickets to large sodas and popcorn. I feel like Niall. I bet he's probably having more fun at McDonald's.

"Do you think we'll actually finish these?" Sarah asks carrying the massive bucket of popcorn.

"Don't worry I'll help." I say smiling.

She smiles back happily. This'll be a wonderful night.

*Zayn's P.O.V.*

"I say we go do something fun like a circus." Louis suggests.

"I think we should do something educational like the museum." Liam says.

"That's boring. I want to see clowns." Louis pours like a child.

"You need some education every now and then Lou." Liam argues.

"YOU DO NOT TELL LOUIS THE TOMO TOMLINSON WHAT TO DO!" Louis screams at the top of his lungs.

"WELL EXCUSE ME ABOUT WANTING MY FRIEND TO BE INTELLIGANT!" Liam roars.

"ARE YOU CALLING ME STUPID?!" Louis bellows back.

I'm stuck here while Harry is on a date with Sarah at the movies. At the movies! That's it!

"Hey lads. Why don't we go to the cinema?" I suggest to Liam and Lou.

"Um, well, not a bad idea." Liam says.

"THE SASS MASTER SAYS TO GO TO THE MOVIES!" Louis calls out pointing his finger in the air then to the direction of the door.

Lets get this party started.

---------------------------------------------

A/N: Sorry didn't update recently. Sort of need to think of ideas since I write this as I go. And too busy obsessing about One Direction's new album!!!! Any ideas or what you think Zayn will do. I'm up for options. Thanks for reading and keep voting and commenting! Keep reading!!! :)