Part 21

*Sarah's P.O.V.*

I come home desperate for sleep. The professor made us all stay and write a 10 page paper criticizing the towing people and how "unreasonable" they are. Luckily I was the first finished and can go home. Maddy is still working but I NEED sleep.

"Hi Sarah. Where's Maddy?" Niall asks as I walk in.

"Working on a paper." I answer collapsing onto the couch next to Liam and Louis.

"Why did you have to do a paper?" Liam asks.

"Professor was pissed because his car got towed and lets out his anger on us." I answer resting my head on a pillow.

"Hello lads. Sarah. You're back." Zayn says smiling.

"Hi." I say really tired.

"Want to go to bed?" He asks.

"I can't move." I say trying to move my exhausted muscles.

"I'll help you." Zayn says picking me up bridal style.

"Zayn!" I say.

"I'll take you to bed." Zayn says.

One of the boys whistles behind us and I could hear Liam lecturing about how that's rude.

We enter my room and Zayn lays me down on the bed. He flops onto the other side of the bed. By the way he's shirtless. Just wanted to put that out there.

"So you still didn't answer my question." Zayn says.

"I'm too tired to answer this Zayn." I say.

"I just want to know." He says pushing me to answer.

"Later, okay?" I say turning towards him.

"Okay." He says then hugs me so I could fall asleep.

________________

"AHHHHH!!!!" I hear Louis scream through the apartment.

"What?" I say sitting up. Zayn's still asleep. Figures. I get up and walk out in the hall. All I could see is smoke.

"Louis! Liam! Niall!" I scream trying to see through the dense smoke. The I bump into Harry.

"Are you alright love?" He asks really concerned.

"Yeah b-but happened?" I say looking into his eyes for an answer.

Then Louis starts hysterically screaming again then hits a wall and knocks out. Great.

"Where's the fire hydrant?!" I hear Liam scream.

"Fire hydrant?! What the hell happened I say looking through the smoke. Then I walk into the kitchen and see huge flames coming from a frying pan.

"Oh crap." I mutter under my breath.

I make a mad dash to where I remember the fire extinguisher. Finally the fire alarm goes off making a loud ringing noise throughout the whole building.

I grab the extinguisher and and start spraying literally EVERYWHERE.

"Sarah!" Liam yells.

"You're spraying is!" Lou says.

"Woops. Just being safe." I say putting down the extinguisher

"I look like Santa. Ho ho ho!" Niall says.

"Look at my mustache." Lou says putting some of the foam on his lip.

"Is everyone alright?" I ask looking around.

"Yeah but where's Zayn?" Liam asks.

I remember then dash back to my room with Harry following.

"He's still asleep." I say thankfully.

"He could sleep through a hurricane." Harry explains.

"That's how I am after finals." I answer. I start yawning a lot.

"Want a nap?" Harry asks.

"Yup." I say curling up in the bed. Harry follows and gets tucked in bed and starts cuddling up to me.

Just thinking about it, I'm in bed with Zayn Malik and Harry Styles. This is every girls dream.

I should be happy, right?

---------------------------------------------A/N: I'm really tired. But I finished this chapter up. Hope you liked it. Well not much to say.......comment, vote, and keep reading! Thanks :)