Part 11

*Harry's P.O.V.*

We take our seats near the front of the theater. When the previews end and Sarah sees the title, her eyes widen. The Killer (made up the title) sprawls out on the screen, blood dripping from the letters.

"Uhm, Harry. I don't think we should watch this." Sarah says with a sense of fear overwhelming her face.

"It's only a movie, love." I say.

"I'm not really good with horror movie." She says a bit worried.

"I'll protect you." I say a bit cheeky, reaching for her hand.

"I can take care of myself." She says taking her hand from my reach.

As soon as she sees the scene of blood she buries her face into my shoulder and grips my arm.

This'll be perfect.

*Zayn's P.O.V.*

"Do you think this'll be enough food for the movie?" Louis says holding 3 buckets of popcorn, 3 super sized sodas, and 2 hotdogs.

"That's enough to feed a family for a week." Liam says.

"And this time Niall isn't here to be our trash can." I say pointing at all that food.

"Well I'm hungry." Louis says pointing his nose in the air.

Typical Lou.

We walk into the movie and I find Sarah and Harry sitting towards the front.

I knew he'd take her to a scary movie. Just to try to kiss her.

We sit far enough from them so that they don't notice us but close enough so I could see what they're doing.

I feel like a stalker. I wonder if the fans ever do this to us?

"That girl looks hot." Louis whispers loudly pointing to the movie screen. "But not as hot as Eleanor."

"Quiet Lou." I whisper.

"I hope she doesn't die. Hold on, did that guy just kiss her? I hope he dies." Louis says rather loudly.

"Shhhh Louis. You're disrupting the other patrons." Liam whispers adultly.

Uh oh. I could see Harry coming up closer to Sarah. I'm not letting this happen.

I tip toe quickly down to their seats and go to the row above them.

*Harry's P.O.V.*

When Sarah looks at me I know it's my chance. I lean in and as our lips are about to touch.....

"Hey guys!" Zayn says coming up from behind us.

"Zayn! What are you doing here?" I whisper rather harshly.

"Just dropping in." He says acting as if nothing's wrong.

He did this on purpose to ruin our date. So I wouldn't kiss her.

"NOOOOO JIMMY PROTESTED!" Louis yells when one of the girls in the movie gets killed.

"You're all here?!" I ask angrily.

"We came here for our guys' night out." Zayn say casually.

"C'mon Sarah. Lets finish our date somewhere else." I say taking Sarah's hand and leading her out.

"See you later Zayn." She says turning back to Zayn then to me.

"So where would you like to go?" I ask when we're outside of the cinema.

"Do you wanna just go to my house and watch a movie there?" She says hugging herself in the cold.

"Sure I'd like that." I say grinning.

As we walk to the car I can see her shivering. I take off my jacket and wrap it around her.

"Harry, you'll freeze." She says trying to give me the coat.

"It's okay love. As long as your warm, I am." I say still smiling even though I'm truly freezing.

"Thanks Harry." Sarah replies grinning.

---------------------------------------------A/N: Ello loves. I was gonna update this morning but my phone lost it. Hope you liked the chapter. Thinking of ideas of what'll happen next. I just want you all to know I haven't decided who's ending up with Sarah. Comment who you think should and any other ideas. Keep voting and reading! Thanks!! :)