Part 6

I woke up tired and lazy. I wanted to go back to sleep so bad. But then I saw time. 9:43. I have to get up now or I'll be late for school!

"Get up Maddy! We're late for school!" I yell getting out of my bed.

When I go to her room, I notice she isn't in her bed or her room at all.

"Maddy!" I yell worried walking around the apartment.

Then a I see a note taped to the door. 'Left to have breakfast early with Niall. Sorry for leaving you. See you later! -Maddy xx'

Seriously. I run back to my room and get dressed in some skinny jeans and a blazer and dress shirt. I grab my bag and books and run out the door.

I better make it to campus before 10.

As I walk towards my class and blocked by none other than Harry Styles.

"Ello love." He says smiling.

"I'm sorry Harry but I'm about to be late. I have to go." I say waking around him.

"Wait. Would you go out to the movies with me?" He says showing hopefulness.

"Ummm, I'm not sure Harry." I say looking at the clock hanging above the door to my class.

"Please Sarah. You won't regret it." He pleads a bit desperate.

I don't have time to argue. It's 9:59. Literally 1 minute until my professor kills me.

"Alright Harry. Why not." I say.

"Thank you love. Pick you up at 7." He says.

"Alright see you." I say pushing the door to my class open.

Everyone stares at me and my professor gives me the evil eye.

"Care to join us Jones." The professor says.

I take a seat next to Maddy and look down not wanting to look straight in my professors eyes thinking I'll turn to stone.

--------------

After class we go outside onto campus to find the boys of One Direction. Other than Harry and Zayn. Where are those two?

"Would you like to go out for some ice cream?" Niall asks.

"Yeah sure." Maddy replies smiling.

At least she has no trouble choosing which guy to have. We walk to an ice cream shop nearby and chat about regular stuff. Louis can't wait for us to meet Eleanor. I can't either honestly. I don't want to fan girl though! But I've met One Direction so that surpasses all.

"I better get going guys. I have to do this Chemistry experiment for extra credit and-" I start, interrupted.

"Go have fun with your chemistry stuff. Come back early though. I need help on my homework." Maddy says.

I say a quick apology for leaving and excuse myself. I run over to the school's main laboratory. I take out all the materials I need including many test tubes.

When I ever so gently pour the peroxide with the other mixture, someone slams the door open making me spill everything.

"Seriously!" I yell leaning down and picking up what I dropped.

"Sorry for interrupting, princess." He said.

Oh great. It was Jake. The boy that's been hitting on me since the 8th grade. What does that player want?

"What do you want?" I say rather harshly.

"Just wanted to see how you've been doing." He says smirking.

"I'm doing fine. Now why don't you leave." I say pointing to the door.

"But princess-" he pleads

"Save it. Just leave me alone. I'm not interested." I say taking a napkin and cleaning up the spilled liquids.

"Sarah, c'mon. We'd be perfect together." Jake says.

"I'm not looking for a relationship now." I say.

"Seems like you've been interested with those British boys." Jake says knowingly.

"Have you been stalking me?" I say looking at with my arms crossed.

---------------------------------------------

A/N: Hello!! New edition to the story! There will probably be more some time. Thanks for reading and comment any ideas or what you think. Vote and keep reading! Thanks