Part 31

*Sarah's P.O.V.*

Finally we've parked the car and are now near the front of the line to get into the concert. These girls are really vicious. I had to give Emma a piggyback ride or she'd be trampled on.

"Tickets." The security guard says.

I put Emma down before he could see her so we could squeeze through.

"Here they are. Me and my friend." I say handing the tickets.

He looks up at the both of us and lets us pass through those bar things. But as we're going through he sees Emma sliding in with me.

"Hey! Hold on. You only had 2 tickets." He bellows.

"She's only a kid. And either way I'm friends with One Direction." I say probably sounding like an idiot.

"And I'm a rich opera singer." he says grabbing hold onto my arm.

Another grabs Victoria.

"Hey, hey, hey! Watch it! Burberry coat." She says trying to loosen his grip.

Another guard throws Emma onto his shoulder.

"Hey! That's not how you treat a little girl! I demand to see Paul!" I yell.

Emma starts to cry hysterically in fear.

"Shut up." A guard says.

"That's it!" I say kicking the guard carrying Emma in the balls.

I catch Emma before she drops on the floor. Victoria lets loose and runs after me. She still looks flawless running away. Why the hell do I have to look like a demented potato?

As we're nearing the doors to the arena, a crowd of guards gets in our way.

"Oh crap." Vicky mutters.

We literally get thrown out the back door. Emma is now calming down but still sobbing.

"Can we go home?" Emma asks.

"I wish but we have to get into that concert. Like how Dora has to cross the bridge with alligators and stuff." I say trying to get her to understand.

"Oh yeah! You have to find all da pieces of da bwidge." Emma says.

"So try to help us find a way inside." I say.

She starts looking around with me and Vicky.

"They're so lucky they didn't get this coat dirty. Or my purse and shoes. Louis Vuitton and Prada do not look good with mud." She says.

"Just try to find some back door or something." I say searching.

Then we hear loud shouts and screams.

"Damn it! They're probably starting the concert!" Vicky says pissed.

"C'mon! Quick!" I yell. Then I notice Emma's gone. "EMMA!"

"Over here!" She yells back.

Me and Victoria follow her voice and see that she's found a door.

"Good job sweety!" I say picking her up. She smiles happily.

We enter the back door. There's also another door to the actual backstage. But it's covered with guards.

"How are we going to get through?" I say looking through the little window in the door.

"Sawah! What about those?" Emma says pointing at a rack of security uniforms.

"The 4 year old is smarter than I am." I say trying to find my size.

"I fond that hard to believe." Vicky says. "But I can't change."

"Why not?" I ask.

"That uniform is so not my color." She replies.

"Okay how about this see One Direction and wear the suit or get your Burberry down the toilet." I offer.

"I just can't." She says.

"You're going to no matter what!" I say shoving her.

5 minutes later......

A very fat and lipstick wearing guard come out from the back room in search of the boys. The fatter security guard's stomach keeps jiggling.

"Stop squirming Emma." I mutter.

"Do these pants make me look fat?" Vicky asks tugging at her trousers.

"Look at me." I say motioning at where mad hiding in my stomach.

The other guards are just watching the stage to make sure nothing happens to the boys.

Then all of a sudden some muffled voice talks through the walkie talkie. They all get up and run leaving me and Vicky to watch the boys. Great.

"Why'd they all leave?" Vicky says terrified.

"Probably some girl snuck in the boys dressing rooms and are sniffing all their stuff." I assume.

Vicky gives me a baffled look.

"I'm guessing." I reply in my defense.

I look at the audience and see Danielle and Eleanor in the front row with 2 empty seats for me and Vicky. How are we going to get there?

"Let me out!" Emma yells.

I unbutton the short to let the poor girl out. Then she goes screaming through the stage.

Oh boy.

---------------------------------------------A/N: Hiya! So I didn't want to end on a boring note so I added a few more parts to spice it up. But they aren't as fabulous as I'd wish but it's good. Comment, vote, and keep reading! Gracias!