Part 26

*Sarah's P.O.V.*

Nicole closes the door behind the boys and turns back to me.

"You're crazy for not going with them." She says simply.

"I need time to think without them right next to me. I need some alone time." I say collapsing onto the nearest seat.

"Alone time with me, right?" Emma says holding my hand.

"Um, sweety, I need to have time with only me." I say feeling bad for saying no to that adorable face.

"Mommy needs to have a grow up talk with Aunty Sarah. Go play for little then bedtime." Nicole says.

Emma runs away to her room and Nikki flops onto the seat next to me.

"Don't stress about this." She says.

"Easy for you to say. You don't have to choose between Harry Styles and Zayn Malik." I muffle.

"You know how I had Emma when I was only 19?" Nicole says remembering the grim time she had had a fight with their mother.

"Who can forget?" I say letting out a bitter laugh.

"I had to choose between giving Emma off for adoption or keeping her through college. And this was my daughter, not two boys. I know what stress feels like." Nikki says knowingly.

"I guess your right. But I love them both. I mean I can't live with myself if I hurt one of them. And I don't want to lose both of them. There is no way I can make everyone happy in this situation." I sigh.

"Listen to my advice." Nicole says getting up. "Can you put Emma to bed? I'm really tired for some reason."

"Sure." I say walking to Emma's enormously grand room.

"Sawah!" Emma exclaims under her canopy bed.

"Emma! Time for bed okay." I say crawling next to her in bed.

"Can you tell me a stowy?" Emma pleads with her puppy dog eyes.

"Sure love, I mean sweety." I think of the boys. "Where are your storybooks?"

"You make up your own stowy." She says.

"Um, okay. Once upon a time there was a cat? Yeah a cat and a dog. Then there was a small little monkey that had a carrot that both the cat and dog wanted. Monkey loved both cat and dog but only had one carrot so he could only give it to either Z- I mean the dog or cat. But she didn't want dog or cat to be angry so what could she do?" I say thinking of the boys (including Louis)

"Oh no. What are we going to do?" Emma says.

"I don't know. What should monkey do?" I ask seriously asking guy advice from a 4 year old who can't even pronounce her r's.

"Hmmmm......I got it! She should break the cawot in half so dog and cat can both have some." Emma says.

Well that didn't really help. I can't break myself in half. Wait a second. I got it! Not much of a great plan but I hope it works. Lets see who it works on first. I better get to work.

"Thank you Emma sweety." I say kidding her head.

"Good night Sawah." She says then crawls under her covers.

I shut the lights in my room and call my closest friend ever (other than Maddy). I think to myself this might actually work.

"Hello?" The voice says through the telephone.

"Victoria? It's me Sarah." I say.

---------------------------------------------A/N: If Verina is reading this your supposed to be Victoria. Don't complain to me you weren't in this. But the Victoria character doesn't really fit you. Anyway now to talk to my relevant readers I hope you liked the chapter. I just love how I'm pulling random characters towards the end of this. Probably like a few more parts then its over. I know I'm sad too. But I have my idea for the next fanfic. Comment, vote, and keep reading. So long!! :))))