Part 23

*Sarah's P.O.V.*

Our orders soon come in and the boys dig in. I on the other hand am still struggling to cut the steak.

"I can never do this for my life." I say trying to cut through the piece of meat.

"I'll help you." Zayn says reaching for my steak.

"No I can help." Harry says also going for the steak.

"But I already am." Zayn says sawing through the steak.

"But I'm stronger." Harry says cutting through roughly in the meat.

"I'm the bad boy here." Zayn says cutting more furiously.

"Oh please. You're afraid of the dark and water." Harry says cutting through the steak as if its a block of wood. The plate then suddenly cracks into pieces.

"Great guys! Now you both broke it!" I say angrily. "Guess I won't be eating."

"You could just share with me." Harry offers.

"Or instead with me." Zayn says.

"Quit it Zayn." Harry says pissed off.

"Quit what?" Zayn retorts.

"I was the one who even found Sarah." Harry says standing up.

"Doesn't mean you live her more." Zayn says also standing.

Oh no.

"Yes it does. I love her more than anyone." Harry says.

"Yeah right Harry. Sarah is the only girl that I really feel like I can trust and she could trust back." Zayn sort of yells.

"Well I don't even think Sarah trusts you as such as you think. Right Sarah?" Harry now yells.

"Don't drag me into this guys." I say trying to hide from all the faces staring at us.

"There was a reason why I found Sarah and you didn't." Harry retorts.

"But I've never felt the way about a girl." Zayn yells back.

"I haven't either." Harry yells.

"You know what." Zayn says taking a glob of mashed potatoes from his plate and throws it at Harry. Harry ducks just in time and the glob hits a waiter with a bunch of dirty dishes.

The waiter knocks over the dishes onto a woman who seems now pretty pissed.

Her husband takes a chunk of food from his plate and hulls it at the waiter which misses and hits some burly biker dude.

He gets up slowly and turns around with the rest of his biker posse. They all throw food now creating a full fledged good fight. Feels like 8th grade all over again.

A giant glob of who knows what is thrown right in my direction. I literally duck before it splats onto the back of my chair. I duck under the table and try to crawl out of this mess. People are crazy.

I'm almost out the door when some guy yells "Hey! It's the girl who started this!"

Oh crap.

I literally race out of there and close the door as people throw anything they see at me. Then I see a knife thrown and get stuck in the wooden door.

Now I'm just going crazy getting the hell out of there. The mob chases me out the restaurant with the manager behind with their checks. I get into my car and lock all the doors.

Before you know it a news crew comes and starts filming this. Damn it. My professor watches the news. The mob goes to the cameras to get a chance on TV. My chance to get the hell out of there.

What about Harry and Zayn? They'll just have to deal with each other. Now I start to drive back to my apartment. But I can't go there. The boys will be there and I'm not really in the mood to talk yet.

Where do I go? Only one place left.

*Zayn's P.O.V.*

"Great job Einstein. Now she hates us." I yell at Harry getting broccoli out of my hair.

"You're the one who threw the food in the first place." Harry says back fixing his hair the usual way.

I was about to say something but think solving wont solve anything. This is just another bump on the roller coaster that is life.

"Harry, fighting won't solve this." I say looking up at him.

"I know but I do love her." He says looking up also.

"So do I but its her choice now, not ours." I say.

"That's right. We better go say sorry." Harry says.

"So how are we getting anywhere without Sarah's car?" I question.

"My car, duh." Harry replies taking out his car keys.

---------------------------------------------A/N: Sorry I haven't updated lately. Busy with school and stuff. So hope you liked the chapter I personally like this one and I'm thinking about the next one. So who do you think Sarah's going to end up going to? Wait and see. Comment, vote, and keep reading