Part 20

*Sarah's P.O.V.*

I just can't sleep. There is no way in hell I could even sleep a wink with these two. They're trying to snuggle each other while I'm in the middle.

I try to squeeze out and go to the kitchen. I go to the fridge and grab the milk. I close it and see Zayn standing there.

"God, you scared the b-Jesus out of me." I say holding my hand over my heart.

"Sorry love. Didn't mean to scare you." He says politely.

"I'm surprised to even see you awake." I say knowing he's the heaviest sleeper in the band.

"Well I felt you get out because I was just thinking in bed." He says sitting down at the kitchen table.

"About what?" I ask taking a seat also.

"You know business, the tour...." He trails off.

"You aren't telling me something I say." I say looking at him.

"Who do you really like?" He questions very quickly.

"Um, well I like my mom, dad, Maddy-" I start.

"I meant like like." He says.

"This is hard to answer to you." I say.

"Why?" Zayn asks.

"Because when other people asked I could've just said One Direction." I say thinking of all those times I've said that to someone.

He smirks at me. "You're probably one of the only girls who is so open with me with no shame."

"Nothing to hide. Well now I do since I've gotten arrested technically twice which makes no sense since we didn't even have a fair trial with a jury-" I get cut off by Zayn putting a finger to my lips.

"Just stop talking." He says and gives me quick, gentle kiss on the lips.

"So is kissing me going to be a regular thing?" I ask jokingly.

He chuckles. "I just hope this wont be our last."

We just stare at each other for a few minutes then Harry walks in breaking the silence. He looks so adorable with his messy hair. No Sarah! Don't think like that! You just kissed Zayn. I do not want to go in two directions.

"What are you guys doing up?" Harry says, his voice raspy.

"Getting a glass of milk." was my excuse.

"I went to the loo." Zayn says.

"Then why are you here?" Harry asks Zayn.

"Giving Sarah some company." Zayn replies.

"I'll be company also then." Harry says sitting down.

"Guys. We should get some sleep." I say putting the milk away.

"Why is it when I come?" Harry pouts.

"It isn't. I'm just tired Hazza." I say rubbing my eyes.

"Fine. Lets get to bed." He says.

"I'll actually be sleeping on the couch because you two are unbearable." I say grabbing a blanket from a closer in the hall.

"We aren't that bad." Harry argues.

I raise my eyebrows.

"Yeah we are." Zayn says going back to bed.

I get snuggled up on the couch then hear one of the bedroom doors open. Maddy walks out and grabs a pillow and blanket.

"What'd yours do?" I ask her looking up.

"Farts in his sleep. You?" Maddy asks me.

"Snoring and cuddling." I say.

"Well night." She says.

"Night." I say back.

__________________________

"Wake up! We're late!" I hear yelling ring through my ears while I'm still half asleep.

Then I get a pillow thrown at me.

"WHAT?!" I yell sitting up.

"We're 20 minutes late!" Maddy says running to her room. Oh crap.

I get up and run also to my room. I still find the boys sleeping and there's no time to get them out so I just start scavenging for clothes.

I start getting ready trying to get my skinny jeans on when I hear a voice.

"Good morning love." Harry says.

"Harry! Cover your eyes!" I yell at him covering myself with a sweater.

"Sorry." He says covering his eyes with his hands trying to peek through.

I get all my stuff on I try to go out the door.

"Where are you going?" Harry asks as I leave.

"School!" I call back heading to the door.

Me and Maddy drive to campus and storm into the door. But we find everyone talking and the professor isn't even here.

"Huh?" I say really confused.

"Thank God. Now I can fix my hair Maddy says rushing out.

"But, but-" I stumble.

"Lets just say his car got towed." Jake says walking up.

"How?" I ask suspicious.

"He was parked in a red zone." He says holding out his hands with red paint all over it.

"Watch out for the cops or they'll catch red handed." I say cleverly.

"Funny princess. I knew you'd be late." He says crossing his arms and leaning on table.

"Really. And how would you know?" I question.

"I dropped you off at 4:30 AM." He says knowing.

"How come you came on time?" I ask.

"Because I'm a boy and don't take an hour to get ready." He explains.

"Oh please. I just woke up late is all. I had no sleep." I say remembering the boys.

The professor slams through the doors and looks really ticked off.

"Everyone take your seats immediately!" He bellows through the class. Maddy scurries in behind him and takes her seat.

I know this won't be good.

---------------------------------------------A/N: Hiiii. So I'm bored and finished up this chapter. Probably going to start another but don't know when I'll finish. So comment, vote, and keep reading! Thank you :)