Part 12

*Harry's P.O.V.*

We drive over to Sarah's apartment in awkward silence. She was just looking out the window the whole time. I hope I didn't do anything stupid.

"Are you alright love?" I ask looking towards her concerned.

"Huh? Oh yeah, I'm fine." Sarah answers coming out of her trance.

"What's wrong?" I ask.

"Just thinking is all." She says shrugging it off.

We come to her place and walk up the stairs. She stays quiet looking at her feet. We enter her apartment to find Niall and Madeline sitting on the couch watching Romantic Comedies.

"Weren't you supposed to be at McDonald's?" Sarah asks throwing her bag onto a table.

"We brought it to-go." Niall says eating a Big Mac.

"Yeah. You guys want to join us?" Madeline asks patting the spot next to her.

"We'll pass." I say quickly not wanting to sit with Niall while he's on an eating rampage.

"We'll watch TV in my room. C'mon curly." Sarah says guiding me to her room.

We walk into the room and she shuts the door. I wonder what she has planned *wink wink*

She sits down on her bed and just stand there grinning ear to ear.

"Well are you going to sit or not, Styles?" She says looking up at me.

I take a seat close up to her.

"So what do you wanna watch?" She says picking up the remote.

"We're actually going to watch something?" I ask flabbergasted.

"Yeah what did you expect?" Sarah says turning towards me.

I pause.

"Harry Styles! You did not expect me to do that!" She yells standing up.

"It was just an idea." I say.

"I should've known you didn't actually like me." Sarah says leaving the room.

"Sarah! I'm sorry! I didn't mean it that way!" I yell chasing after her.

"Forget Harry. Just leave me alone." She says slamming the door shut.

I felt my feet glued to the floor. I didn't move from that spot.

"Wow. Someone needs a happy meal." Niall says grabbing a mouthful of fries.

"I better go get her. I'll be back soon. I hope." Madeline says leaving the apartment.

"Wanna watch Jersey Shore with me lad?" Niall says chomping on some food.

*facepalm*

---------------------------------------------

A/N: Hola. Ok so haven't updated often. Sorry. I'm pretty sure you didn't expect that though. I hope. What do you think will happen next? Comment, vote, and keep reading. Thanks!!:)