Part 16

*Sarah's P.O.V.*

The po-po comes up from behind us and we get handcuffed.

"You have the right to remain silent." A large one says.

"But we didn't even-" Harry starts.

"Shut your trap." Another says.

We get thrown into a police car and I get squished between Harry and Zayn.

"Police officer. There must be a misunderstanding. We-" I try to explain but they keep interrupting me.

"If I were you, I'd be quiet." The fat one says.

The one with a mustache drives quickly to the police station. The hand us giant orange jumpsuits to wear.

We get forced to wear them and they're about throw us into a cell.

"Hold on. At least let us explain everything." I plead to the guards.

"Why should we?" One officer says.

"Because we deserve a trial of some sort." I say all lawyerly.

"She has a point." Zayn says behind me.

"Fine. Come into my office." The fat one says leading us to his door. "Give your alibi."

"Well, I don't know if you've noticed but these two boys are part of the biggest boy band in the world." I say between Harry and Zayn, standing.

"I don't see it." The cop says putting down a pen on his desk..

"We'll look at these adorable faces." I say pointing to the boys who are smiling charmingly.

"Do I look like a teenage girl?" The cop says sarcastically.

"Not even close." Zayn answers.

"And we have experience." Harry says fist bumping Zayn.

"Why are we even here?" I say getting pissed.

"You three have been robbing every bank in this city." He says leaning back in his chair.

"What?! I've never robbed anything in my life. I found $50 on the ground once and went to every house in the neighborhood looking for who it was for." I yell angrily.

"Then why were you kids sneaking around in alleys?" The police officer says leaning over his desk.

"We were hiding from some goons." Zayn says.

"Why are you even in this part of town pretty boys?" The cop says.

"We wandered off is all." Harry says.

"Plus these two boys are from One Direction." I say matter-a-factly.

"One Direction. My daughter loves that band. How about this? Play some songs for my daughter and I'll rethink this." The cop says.

"But were not guilty!" I yell.

"Rather rot away in a cell?" The cop says threatening.

"Alright Sarah. That's enough. We'll perform for your daughter." Harry says covering my mouth.

"Great. She's downstairs." The cop says getting up from his seat.

We follow him down the stairs and I can see he's starting to sweat from the short walk down. Who do they hire these days?!

"Marcy. Come out here." He calls out.

A girl about my age but rather short and serious acne and braces problems comes out.

"OH MY GOD! IT'S ONE DIRECTION!" Marcy screams really loud.

"Thanks. I didn't need my ear drums." Zayn says trying to fix his ear.

"I LOVE YOU TWO SOO MUCH!!!" she squeals hugging them.

"Love, I need to breath." Harry says gasping for air.

"Sorry. But I really love you guys and- Who's this?" Marcy says pointing towards me.

"I'm Sarah." I say friendly.

"And they're taken. By me. So don't get any ideas." She says defensively.

"I never agreed to this." Harry says pointing to the girl who's crushing them by her hugs.

"Honey. They're only here to perform a song. That's what we've agreed to." The cop says sweetly to the annoying girl.

"I want to keep them daddy." Marcy says like a little girl.

"But sweety-" the cop begins.

"I'M KEEPING THEM." she yells this time.

"Wow. I said a song is all." Zayn says trying to push off the crazy girl.

---------------------------------------------A/N: My friend read through. She said it was good but I think she was trying not lower my self esteem. So how'd you like it? Comment, vote, and keep reading!! Thanks!!! :)