Part 33

*Sarah's P.O.V.*

Thank the Lord the dancers' number is finished. But I'm stuck wearing that slutty outfit.

"That was so much fun!" Vicky says jumping with glee.

"Yeah. I was about to barf." I say starting with happy tone then descended.

"Oh please. You did great." She says.

"Okay. Yeah whatever." I reply.

We here a sudden thunder of claps and screams. I'm guessing the concert has ended. Time to test this experiment of mine. They usually end up well.....in the lab.

"Thank you ladies and gentlemen! We've had a great time." I hear Niall yell.

Then they all come in one by one. Harry and Zayn being the last.

"Sarah!" They both say at once.

I just stand there awkwardly.

"Have you thought?" Zayn asks me.

Victoria comes and stands next to me.

"Who's this?" Harry asks.

"This is-"

"Victoria." Vicky says cutting me off. She extends her hand to Harry then Zayn.

"She's my childhood friend. I wanted to introduce her to you guys." I say.

"It's really nice to meet you." She says.

"Pleasure's all mine." Harry says with a wink.

"So how much longer are you boys staying?" Vicky asks.

"I hope for a while." Harry says cheekily.

I think I've figured out my choice.

"Zayn. Can I talk to you?" I ask him.

"Of course." He says following me to a quiet corner. "What's up?"

"Well I wanted to tell you, I've made my choice and....." I trail off.

He lowers his head. "You're choosing Harry aren't you?"

"Actually I chose you." I say smiling.

He shot his head up with widened eyes and a huge smile. He gave me a huge hug and I could hear him faintly say "I love you."

I squeeze him even more then it takes all my power to step away from the hug.

"I'm so happy Sarah. This whole day I was so worried that you wouldn't choose me. I was so unfocused I couldn't even sleep last night. And I-"

I cut him off by my lips touching his and he immediately stops talking. I feel him smiling which makes me do the same.

*Victoria's P.O.V.*

I keep on laughing with Harry. He's just so funny. And his smile. He just gives me butterflies.

"So how long have you known Sarah?" He asks.

"Well, I've known her since either 1st or 2nd grade I think. She was really interesting girl." I say.

"Oh really. And you?" He says in his adorable British accent.

"Well I was a bit flirtatious in the middle and high school years." I admit.

"So was I. So, um, Victoria would you like to go out for some dinner after?" Harry asks me with hopefulness.

I try to find Sarah to make sure she was cool with this. I spot her in a corner kissing Zayn. Awwww.

"I'd love to." I say turning back to him.

"Great. So would you like to go?" He says smiling widely.

"Yeah let's go." I say crossing my arm in his.

*Sarah's P.O.V.*

We finally break apart and see his wide grin that literally lights up my world. Seeing the boy who got me through finals by his magnificent voice, I could call mine.

It feels surreal to even be looking at him.

"I really do mean it." He says placing a hair behind my ear.

"Mean what?" I ask him.

"That I love you." He says grinning.

"And I mean it when I say I love you too." I say.

"And I really love your outfit." He says, looking down.

"Thanks." I say sarcastically.

"Would you like to go have some dinner my beautiful girlfriend?" He tries out.

"And I can't wait to have dinner with my unbelievably handsome boyfriend." I say grasping his hand.

"Wait for me!" Emma says holding my other hand.

Me and Zayn smile down at her.

I should really get used to this now. I see myself have a lot more fun instead of exams.

Zayn pecks my cheek and heads out to look for his car.

I've found my happiness.

---------------------------------------------A/N: Yay!!! End of the fanfic. But no worries I have another I'm putting up tomorrow. It isn't a sequel but I hope you like it!! I don't know if anyone has noticed but the first word in the story is 'Finally,' and last 'happiness'. If you read the description it'd make more sense. Okay so thanks a lot for reading again. Vote for meee