Part 14

*Zayn's P.O.V.*

After Harry and Sarah left I just started walking around the neighborhood. I don't know who she likes more and even though I don't know her well I just really like her.

If she doesn't want me, I want Harry to at least treat her right.

I start walking through a winding road through a park. The breeze picks up and I pull up my jacket collar.

It's really empty here. Then I hear someone sobbing. Where is that coming from.

I walk towards the crying and I walk to a giant tree and see a girl crying lightly. I walk up to her and I can't see her face since its buried into her legs.

"Excuse me? But are you alright love?" I ask kneeling down in front of her.

She lifts up her head and its Sarah!

"Sarah?" I ask wondering if it actually is her.

"How'd you find me Zayn?" Sarah asks wiping her eyes.

"I was actually just walking. What are you doing here alone?" I ask her looking straight into her teary green eyes.

"Um, well I just needed some air." She says trying to compose herself.

I knew she was lying.

"Then why are you crying?" I ask.

"It's nothing really. I was being dramatic for no reason." She says stretching her legs out.

"What happened?" I ask concerned.

"It's nothing Zayn-" I cut her off.

"Tell me."

"Well, me and Harry came back to my place. Maddy and Niall were watching TV so I suggested to watch in my room. So he probably thought that I wanted to....."

"Oh no." I say.

"It isn't a big deal. I was just being a drama queen." She says.

"If he's expecting to do that on the first date he doesn't deserve you." I say looking at her and her smile growing bigger.

"Thanks Zayn. But it was just a misunderstanding is all." Sarah says shrugging it off.

*Maddy's P.O.V.*

"How much longer do we have to walk?" I whine like a little girl.

"It's up this path. I know she'll be here." Jake says walking faster.

"Are we-" I'm cut off when I bump into him.

"Why'd you stop?" I ask.

"We have an unwanted guest." He says gritting his teeth.

I look up and see Zayn talking with Sarah.

"Aww. How cute?" I say looking at how adorable they are.

"She's mine." He says walking towards them.

"Oh no you don't." I say grabbing him.

"I swear, if you mess their moment up I will cut off your balls, deep fry them, and feed it to wolves." I say gripping him by the collar of his shirt.

"Okay okay. Just calm down." He says about to pee his pants.

"Lets go before you do something you'll regret." I say pulling him by his ear.

"Ow!" Jake yelps.

"Oh shut up." I say pulling harder.

---------------------------------------------A/N: I'm not in love with this chapter. Yeah I'm sorry. Anyway hope you like it so far. So Sarah with Zayn or Harry? Like seriously comment who. If you do I love you. Comment, vote, and keep reading. Thank youuu. :)