Part 17

*Sarah's P.O.V.*

"It's either they sing a song real quick or we have every right to leave." I say trying to get us out of here.

"Shut up little Miss Perfect." Marcy snaps at me.

"Just sing the song for her." The cop says.

"Which one?" Harry asks.

"What Makes You Beautiful. It's my favorite." Marcy says looking up at Harry.

"Okay. Um, everyone else in the room could see it, everyone else but you." Harry sings, "baby you light up my world like nobody else. The way that you flip your hair gets me overwhelmed. But when you smile at the ground it ain't hard to tell, you don't kno-o-ow you're beautiful. You don't know you're beautiful. That's what makes you beautiful." Harry says his line and looks up at me. I feel myself blush a deep red.

"So c-c'mon. You've got it wrong. To prove I'm right I put it in a so-o-ong. I don't know why you're being. And turn away when I look into your eyes." Zayn says now looking into my eyes.

Harry repeats his line and then his amazing solo. Then both him and Zayn finish up the song.

"Okay. They've done their part. Now we can leave." I say.

"No! I want to keep them." Marcy whines.

"I will call the authorities if you don't let us leave." Harry says.

"I am the authorities." The cop says.

"I could call your boss." I say.

"You wouldn't." He says.

"Watch me. OH MR. AUTHORITIIEESSSS!" I yell through the police department.

"Shhhh! I'll lose my job." He says trying to get me quiet.

"Let us out then." I say.

"Fine. Leave." The cop says sitting down.

"No! I'm not leaving you guys!" Marcy says clinging onto Zayn's leg.

"Can someone get her off of me?" Zayn says.

I try pushing the girl off and when I finally do, we make a mad dash outside.

"Now, how do we get home?" I say when we get outside.

"Call Liam." Harry says.

"What time is it anyway?" I say yawning.

"Around 2 o' clock." Zayn says looking at his watch.

"Ello, Liam? It's Harry. We need you to pick us up." Harry says then pauses. "We're at a police department." Harry continues then you can here Liam having a heart attack on the phone.

"It's nothing. Just come." Harry says then hangs up. "He's on his way."

My stomach starts grumbling like crazy and it started getting embarrassing.

"Sorry I just haven't eaten in a while." I say holding my stomach.

"Why don't we go get some food?" Harry offers.

"Then Liam won't find us." I say.

"Am I the only one that noticed that we're still wearing jumpsuits." Zayn says looking down at his horrendous outfit.

"Oh great. I look like a traffic cone." I say pulling at it.

"I still look sexy." Zayn says looking into an abandoned store window.

I roll my eyes then my stomach grumbles again and it starts to really hurt.

"C'mon it won't take long." Harry says.

"I guess we could but not for long." I answer my voice trailing off.

"Great lets go." Harry says grabbing my hand. Zayn comes to my other side and holds the other.

We walk into a McDonald's and go up to order.

"Can I take your ord-" the woman behind the counter stops when she looks at us. "AHHHH!!!"

"Do look that bad?" I say looking down again.

"FUGITIVES! SOMEONE CALL THE COPS!!" she yells looking for the nearest phone.

"No, no, no. We were falsely accused. There's nothing to worry about." I say trying to calm her down.

"GET AWAY FROM ME!!" the woman screams even louder now someone else comes and freaks also.

"Sarah! Watch out!" Harry says pushing me away.

I look back at what happened and see Harry tazed. Then a man did the same to Zayn and they both sprawl out on the floor.

"AHHH!!!" I say running around and then into the kiddie play area.

"Come out here punk!" A man says.

I start crawling through the play thing and then I come face to face with the guy.

"Got you!" He says but then he can't move and finds himself stuck. I get out of there and still see Harry and Zayn on the floor.

"Are you guys okay?" I ask kneeling down to both of them.

"I can't feel my legs." Zayn says moving his upper body.

"I'm a bit better." Harry says slowly getting up.

"We don't have time. We have to get out of here now." I say.

"But I can't move." Zayn says.

A few minutes later we're dragging Zayn through the city by his arms.

"Stop pulling so hard." Zayn says to me.

I just keep on going and yank his arm.

"OW!" Zayn yelps just like how Niall does in Heart Attack.

We keep on dragging then I hear a rip from behind then another. Then I hear Zayn yell "Guys! I'm missing something!"

I turn back to see that Zayn's pants ripped and he was now only in his boxers.

Harry just starts laughing his butt off.

"Can you at least walk on your own now?" I say trying not to look at his legs.

"Yes, but I'm pantless!" Zayn yells frustrated.

"Well Liam should be here soon." I say giving Zayn a hand.

"Thanks love." He says getting up. "But I miss my pants."

"We have worse problems." Harry says poking me.

I turn around to where Harry is looking and see those gangsters from before.

Great. How can this get worse?

--------------------------------------------- A/N: Vas happenin? So it took me a while to think of this chapter. Hope you liked it. Give me ideas. Like seriously give me ideas. Comment, vote, and keep reading! Thank youu!! :)