Part 5

*Sarah's P.O.V.*

"I'm sorry but if you won't perform, we'll have to kick you out."

Oh great. I came here for a date with Zayn and now they're taking him away. He turns to me looking for my approval. He just goes now. Its not like it'll take forever. I'd like him to perform anyway.

"Go ahead." I say to him.

Zayn gets up and is seated on a stool on the stage. He looks at me and smiles which brings butterflies to my stomach.

He starts singing Little Things and looks right at me. I feel like I want to cry tears of joy. His voice is like an angel's. when he's finished he comes and sits.

"Sorry about that love." He says sitting down.

"No it's ok. That was really good." I say. He just smiles. We order our food, do some small talk and leave. We start to walk up the stairs to my apartment.

"The food wasn't as good as I expected." Zayn says joking.

"I know right. How's the food in London?" I ask.

"Wonderful. You've never been there?" Zayn asks.

"Nope. But I've always wanted to. I've always wanted to go onto the London Eye." I say enthusiastically.

"I should take you one day." He says.

"That'll be nice." I reply. We reach my door and I unlock the door.

"Thanks for the great night." I say by the door.

"Thank you also. Maybe another time." He says his voice trailing off.

"I'd like that." I say lifting Zayn's head.

He gives me a quick hug and waves goodbye. I walk in and lock the door.

"Sounds like that went well." Maddy says coming out of nowhere.

"You scared me. Don't do that again." I say holding my hand over my heart.

"What happened? Did he kiss you?" Maddy asks interested.

"No he didn't kiss me. It was just a dinner." I answer dropping my purse on the couch.

"You know, Harry always kisses on the first date." Maddy says flopping on the couch.

"It's not like I'll go on a date with him." I answer taking off my heels.

"You'd be too nice to reject him. Plus he's Harry Styles. He'll seduce you with his curls." Maddy says pulling one of her own curls.

"Whatever Maddy. I don't want to hear it. I just want to get some rest." I say walking to my room.

"Niall texted me back while you were on your date! He said that me and him should go out some time!" Maddy squeals.

"Good night Maddy." I say shutting my door.

---------------------------------------------

A/N: Hey everyone!! Thanks for reading! Annoying chapter. I know. I'll try to make it less boring. So what do you think of this story so far? Comment what you think. Keep reading! Thanks