Part 29

*Sarah's P.O.V.*

I start to brush my teeth with Victoria still laying on the floor. Then my phone starts to play What Makes You Beautiful.

"Hello?" I say with the toothbrush still in my mouth.

"Hey Sarah *achoo*" I hear Maddy on the other side hacking.

I spit out the toothpaste. "Are you alright Maddy?"

"I caught the flu apparently. And it's really bad. I was going to ask you for medical advice but you needed your space." She answers.

"You poor thing. Just get some rest and have some Tylenol. Soup would also be good." I say thinking of all the solutions.

"Well I can't go to the concert now. I'm too sick. Niall said he'd come over when the concert is done. I was going to tell u to find someone else to go instead of me." Maddy says with a stuffy nose.

"Oh good. I have someone in mind." I reply.

"Good. I'll see you later *achoo*" Maddy sneezes then hangs up.

"Who was that?" Vicky asks getting up.

"Maddy. She's sick so you have a seat to the concert." I say happily putting my hair in a bun.

"What about Emma?" She asks reaching for her toothbrush.

"Oh....right." I say.

I think for a little. She's small enough to go through with no one seeing. We'll be fine.

"And what if Jake finds out? What are we going to do after that? He'll probably get in the way." Victoria chatters.

"Well, I mean......" I try to think of an idea. This should be a piece of cake, boys. But apparently they're more confusing than Pythagorean Theorem. "I got it! Maddy can help!"

"But isn't she sick?" Vicky says with her toothbrush in hand.

"Exactly." I say making an evil grin.

"You're scaring me." Victoria says with her toothbrush sticking out of her mouth.

*Maddy's P.O.V.*

*Cough, cough*

"Why am I so miserable?" I yell aloud but my voice doesn't make much of a sound.

I try to get up for the remote, but barely make it.

"Too bad. I'll just go on my phone. *hack hack*" I reach between the cushions of the couch and pull out my phone.

I look through all the pictures of all the fun I've had with the boys. This really has been an interesting week I have to say. But way more interesting for Sarah. Too much for her to take in. All she's done in life is be successful in academics. But never in the science that is called boys. And I say I'm miserable.

As I scroll through Instagram and Facebook and look at all the faces I know and hate, my phone starts to play that familiar tone.

"I've tried playing it cool....." Liam's voice comes out and answer the phone call.

"Hello?" *cough cough*

"Hey Maddy. I know you're really sick and I hate to ask but can you make Jake catch the flu?" Sarah chatters on the other line.

"Yeah sure. But may I ask what for?" I start sniffling and grab a handful of tissues.

"Make sure he doesn't go near the concert. Please." She says pleading.

"Got it." I reply.

"Thank you so much. I owe you." She says then hangs up.

"Now lets see if I can get up." I say trying to get my lazy butt up. I finally get up and slowly walk to my room and change.

I wear my heaviest sweaters and scarves. The weather is pretty cold and I'm already sick enough. I'll have to walk to Jake's place since its only a few buildings down.

I get outside of the building and am greeted by chilling breezes.

"Brrrrr." I shiver.

I make it through to Jake's place with only my eyes uncovered. I walk in and try to remember his room from the time me and Sarah tp'd his apartment.

I make it to what I think is his room dice I could see a shrine of Sarah through his key lock.

I knock on the door.

No answer.

Another time.

No answer.

"GET YOUR LAZY ASS OUT HERE!" I yell.

I hear a loud this and assume I scared him out of bed. He opens the door with crazy bed head.

"What do you want?" He says rubbing the back of his head.

"I need to ask of you something." I say walking into his apartment.

"Please come in." He retorts sarcastically.

"Nice decor." I say looking at the very intricate shrine that must've taken forever to make.

"Now what do you want?" He says walking in front of the shrine.

"I need medical assistance and you're majoring in science so help me out." I ask not really looking for his help.

"Why don't you ask Sarah? She's perfect at everything she does." He says stating the obvious.

"She's......busy." I say.

"With what? Is she was those British dorks?" He starts to yell.

"No. Why would you ever think that?" I suck at lying.

"You're obviously lying. I'm going to find her." He says picking up his coat from a nearby chair.

"Oh no you don't!" I say pinning him against a wall.

"You do not move an inch from here." *cough cough*

"Stop! You're gonna get me sick." He says pushing me away.

"Oh my bad *achoo* am I giving *achoo* you the flu?" *cough cough*

"Stop it! I get sick easily." He says covering his mouth.

"Oh what a shame." I say blowing my nose into his coat.

"Gross!" He yelps at the sight of my snot.

"Now you can't go anywhere with that coat." I say pleased with myself.

"This isn't my only coat." He pauses for a second then we both bolt for his room.

He's about to reach the knob but I tackle him instead.

"Wow. You could get beaten down by a sick girl. Real manly." I say sarcastically.

"What are you going to do with me?" Jake says fear showing in his voice.

"Lets just say I'll have a little fun." I say with an evil grin spreading out across my face.

---------------------------------------------A/N: Hey! Sorry haven't updated recently. I got sick over the weekend and don't really have the strength to do much. Anyway thanks for reading and please comment and vote and all that. If you just wanna talk cool with that. So yeah thanks. Byeee