Part 7

"I don't call it stalking. I say watching attentively." He says with a smirk.

"So in other words you stalked me? Seriously." I say turning around to the test tubes and beakers.

"What makes those guys any better than me?" He says over my shoulder.

"Maybe because they actually know how to treat a girl, unlike some people I know. Ahem." I say referring to him being obvious.

"I know how to treat a girl." Jake says.

I look at him with my eyebrows raised.

"I do!" He says innocently.

"I'm actually finished her if you need it." I say picking up my things.

"Why don't we go on a date?" He says looking down.

Oh no. Not again. I don't like Jake but I feel bad for rejecting every time.

"Sorry but I'm busy." I answer exiting the door.

"I bet with one of those British punks." Jake mutters under his breath.

I leave to my car and drive the short route to my apartment. I walk in and find Niall and Maddy watching movies. They're getting really comfy.

"Ahem." I say dropping my keys on the counter.

"Oh hey Sarah. We were just watching some movies." Maddy says innocently.

"Okay that's nice." I say turning towards my room.

"By the way, Zayn came over asking for you. I said you were at the lab on campus." Niall adds stopping me in my tracks.

Jake might still be there. Oh no.

"I have to run." I say grabbing my keys.

"What's wrong?" Maddy asks concerned.

"Just forgot something." I say rushing out the door.

This can't be good.

---------------------------------------------

A/N: I know super short chapter. Soo sorry about that. I'll try to make the next one long. So what do you think will happen next? Comment ideas and what you think. Vote and keep reading. Thanks