2

Monica pov

I walk into the house that my mom lives in.
I had Charlie drop me off here with my stuff.

"Who's that?" I hear and my mom comes around the corner and gasped as she saw me.
"Monica" she whispers "hi mom" I smile at her,she rush forward and hug me and I hug her back.

"I missed you mom" I say once we pull away from each other.
"I missed you too baby" she said and kiss my cheek.

Time skip

I wake up and see a text from Bella.

Bells
"Be up and ready I'm coming to get you"

"I will be calm down sexy😂"

I get out of my bed and run to my bathroom and take a shower and brush my teeth.

I walk out to my room and find me something to put on.
I want to look cute today.

I go downstairs and see my mom has already made breakfast and is dressed for work

"Hey sweetie I hope your hungry" she said and I nod and eat the eggs and pancakes.

"I don't get off till tomorrow morning so maybe you can go to your dads house in la push or to Bella's" she said and put her coat on.

"I will decide later but be safe and have a great day at work" I tell her and she nods and walk out the door.
I put my dishes in the sink and hear a car horn and know it's Bella.
I grab my purse and book bag and walk out the house and jump into her car.

"Nice truck" I smile at her.
"Charlie got it for me" she told me.

"That's nice of him" I say and we're off to school.

"You do known it's cold out" she told me as We step out the truck at school.

"I got a jacket on" I frown at her and she shakes her head.